- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;09/06/99, Vol. 5 Issue 36, p22
Presents news briefs concerning telecommunication in the United States. Selling of PageMart Wireless Inc. by BuyItNow.com LLC; Personalized messages delivered by Intelligent Information Inc. in July 1999.
- PageMart, Jamar sign for roaming. // RCR;12/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p29
Focuses on an agreement between PageMart Wireless Incorporated and Nicaragua's telecommunications service provider, Jamar S.A. of C.V., to expand its international roaming foot-print in 1998. Comments by Rick Nelson, president of PageMart International.
- Firms team on WebLink program. // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p2
Focuses on the growth of PageMart Wireless Inc.'s enterprise solution partner program aimed at providing business-to-business solutions over PageMart's wireless network in the United States.
- Fighting CSR Churn. Reeves, Betsy // Wireless Review;01/15/99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p40
Examines the problem of employee churn in a customer-service center. Turnover rates in customer-service each year; Importance of incentive programs; Activities of PageMart; Advantage of recognition programs to keeping customer service representatives (CSRs) motivated.
- Business briefs. // RCR;06/23/97, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p25
Presents news briefs from around the United States related to the telecommunications industry. Joint venture involving Boston Communications Group Incorporated and RadioShack; Delivery of goods agreement between Dictaphone Corporation and GTE Corporation; Five year contract won by International...
- Nation briefs. // RCR;07/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p15
Presents news briefs related to the telecommunications industry in the United States. Installation of the PowerMount antenna system by FWT Incorporated; Extension of the agreement between Brightpoint Incorporated and OmniPoint Communications Services L.L.C.; Order received by Conductus...
- News briefs. // RCR;07/27/98, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p3
Presents information on news briefs relating to telecommunications services in the United States, as reported on July 27, 1998. Affirmation of a 1997 decision made by the United States Federal Communications Commission to move Teligent Inc. to a different location; Authorization of Omnisat...
- Whispers. // Inter@ctive Week;03/09/98, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p34
Presents news briefs pertaining to the United States telecommunication industry. Information on the impending merger of ACSI to MCI Communications Corporation; Views from critics regarding the American Communications Services Incorporated.
- FastFacts. // Inter@ctive Week;06/07/99, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p27
Presents news briefs on telecommunication in the United States as of June 7, 1999. Information on the partnership between Sun-Netscape Alliance and Equifax Secure; Details on the free trade zone of PartMiner; Details on Breakaway Solutions.