Spy-vs.-Spy Would Love The RF Bug
- 'Tis the season for tech toys. Coyle, Anne // EDN;12/7/96, Vol. 40 Issue 25, p105
Features several electronic instruments. Includes Epson's LapCat computer peripheral; Sterling Billiards Inc.'s EasyShot training machine; Elephant Balls' Aim Trainer plastic template; LoneStar Technologies Inc.'s Key musical instrument; Technopolis Communications' Media Mouse computer...
- Personal power. F.V. // Popular Science;Jun98, Vol. 252 Issue 6, p32
Focuses on the Sony ICF-B200 and Aiwa FRC-C150 portable radios which has a built-in crank that can be wind up if batteries run out. Instructions for the operation; Information on Freeplay which was introduced in 1994 by Baygen, a South African company; Features of Freeplay.
- Is this the end of the oscilloscope as we know it? Matanle, Ivor // Chemical Business;Oct95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p35
Presents further expenditures in replacing electronic instruments. Taking out of oscilloscopes, voltmeters and frequency meters that become due for replacement; Provision of test and measurement functions before buying individual instruments of a personal computer; Fraction of the cost of a set...
- Build a delayed sweep adapter. Campisi, Skip // Popular Electronics;Oct96, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p56
Details the process of building a delayed sweep adapter, a monostable multivibrator that is triggered via the sample at the channel-1 output. Add-in for oscilloscope; Circuit description; Operation.
- New products. // Electronics Now;Oct95, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p18
Presents various electronic instruments. Includes Connectware Inc.'s Kemma RPS screen; Jensen Tools Inc.'s ECM-200 power consumption monitor; MFJ Enterprises Inc.'s MFJ-1798 antenna.
- New products. // Electronics Now;May96, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p21
Features a number of electronic instruments. Includes Flash Multimode Mini-OTDR from Wavetek Corp.; TDS700A series of InstaVu acquisition oscilloscopes and TDS 500B series of digital storage oscillators from Tektronix; Lubit-8 Pen Oiler from Sycon Corp.; MRF859 and MRF859S RF power resistors...
- Add a video trigger to your oscilloscope. Michelson, Dan // Electronics Now;Jun98, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p61
Presents a video trigger module for oscilloscopes. Device and circuit description; Construction instructions.
- New products: Instruments. // Electronic Design;4/3/95, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p172
Features electronic instruments. National Instruments Inc.'s AT-GPIB/TNT+ interfaces; LeCroy Corp.'s 9362 digital storage oscilloscope; Hewlett-Packard Co.'s LAN/HP-IB Gateway.
- Product update. // Test & Measurement World;Mar98, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p72
Provides information on computer and electronic products available in the market as of March 1998. Includes logic analyzer adapter; Waveform generators; Real-time math module for recorders.