Lehman Hikes Ratings, Triggering Stock Boost
- Carrier, tower discussions center on profitability at Lehman event. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;5/26/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p3
Focuses on several issues in the wireless communications industry. Topics discussed at the Lehman Brothers conference in New York in May 2003. Theme of the event; Plan of Verizon Wireless and other wireless providers to increase profitability; Expectations of public tower companies regarding...
- Carrier stocks fall out of favor. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p3
Presents an outlook for wireless stocks in the United States in 2002. Stock downgrades suffered by Lehman Brothers and Wachovia Securities; Reasons for the stock downgrades; List of wireless carriers affected by the decline in the wireless sector.
- ROI critical to high-speed network enhancements. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p18
Explores return on investment (ROI) strategies for wireless operators in the United States. Adjustment made by Lehman Brothers on its wireless data subscriber numbers; Issues telecommunication carriers should address for improved ROI; Wireless applications consumers are interested in; Step...
- Lehman Brothers revises wireless growth estimates for the positive. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;09/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p10
Reports that Lehman Brothers Inc. dramatically upped its long-term forecast for the United States wireless industry and upgraded a number of wireless stocks. Prediction of a tremendous growth in the industry; Indications that wireless penetration will increase significantly; Cell phones; Growth...
- MARKETING MYOPIA REVISITED: STRATEGIC IMPETUS TO HELP COPE WITH GLOBAL CRISIS. Rao, P. C. K.; Srivastava, Anoop Kumar // Integral Review: A Journal of Management;Jun2012, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p75
The global financial system literally went into a cardiac arrest after the Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. collapsed and a meltdown was barely avoided through very aggressive policy responses. Unfortunately, the worst is predicted further . The entire global economy will likely to get chagrined in...
- This baskets for M&A bulls. // U.S. Banker;Feb95, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p9
Focuses on the creation of Stock Upside Note Securities (SUNS) by Lehman Brothers. Amount payable at maturity hinges; Comments from Carroll Kimball, investor relations at First American.
- Does Lehman finally have it right? Horowitz, Jed // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/25/97, Vol. 63 Issue 34, p16
Focuses on Lehman Brothers' business strategy under a new management led by chairman and chief executive officer Richard Fuld Jr. Emphasis on professionalism aimed at improving profitability and gaining renewed respectability from Wall Street and clients; Plans to build higher-margin...
- Lehman smaller, but still here. Trinidad, Pablo J. // Caribbean Business;3/14/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p9
Presents information on the operation of Lehman Brothers in Puerto Rico, despite the downsizing aspects. Involvement in financing side of business; Formation of institutional trading desk by former staff members.
- Once in peril, Lehman grabs the spotlight. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;07/06/98, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p1
Presents information on Lehman Brothers Holdings Incorporated. Information on Lehman Brothers' revenue for the period ending August 1996; Background information on the company; Problems which Lehman Brothers' faced; Role of Chairman Richard Fuld in rejuvenating the company; Comments from various...