Jay Kitchen: Looking Beyond The Foreground
- Kitchen to leave PCIA. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;9/13/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p3
Reports on the plan of Jay Kitchen, president and CEO of the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA), to retire from the industry trade group after ten years of leadership. Background on the presidential tenure of Kitchen at the PCIA; Function of the PCIA in the wireless...
- PCS '97 propels PCIA to top 100. // RCR;09/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p1
Presents information on Jay Kitchen, President of the Personal Communications Industry Association. Information on Kitchen's involvement with the merger between the National Association of Business and Educational Radio and PCIA; Comments from Kitchen; Reference to Lynette Luna, a reporter from...
- FCC appoints PCIA president to EAS National Advisory Committee. Hightower, Dawn // Broadcast Engineering;Nov97, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p10
Reports that Jay Kitchen has been appointed to serve on the Emergency Alert System's National Advisory Committee by the Federal Communications Commission's compliance and information bureau.
- PCIA: A Work In Progress. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p1
Features the 2000 PCIA GlobalXChange exhibition. Telecommunication companies participating in the exhibition; Remarks from Jay Kitchen, president of PCIA; Goal of PCIA.
- Long live competition. // Wireless Review;03/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p14
Reports that PCIA president Jay Kitchen debuted a plan focusing on direct competition in the wireless telecommunications industry. Infrastructure development; Long-term spectrum planning issues; Concerns on building wireline networks.
- With 200 new wireless exhibitors, Kitchen upbeat about Global Xchange. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p52
Presents an interview with Jay Kitchen, president of Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA) on the PCIA Global Xchange exhibit in Chicago, Illinois. Benefits of the show to mobile radio operators; Details on the PCIA Global Initiative; Expectation for the number of show attendees.
- Kitchen: Globalization, Internet Will Dominate Show. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;07/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 27, p24
Focuses on the statement issued by PCIA President Jay Kitchen regarding globalization within the wireless communication systems. Information on the trade association's conference in September 2000; Companies who have dropped their PCIA membership; Changes in the wireless industry.
- Franchisee groups help resolve conflicts. Koss-Feder, Laura // Hotel & Motel Management;8/15/94, Vol. 209 Issue 14, p15
Discusses the importance of franchise members associations in resolving hotel management conflicts. Advantages of membership to the Ramada Inn International Association (RINA); Opinions of members to the Knights Owners United at the Round Table (KOURT).
- PXI Systems Alliance Attracts New Members. // Instrumentation Newsletter;2002 4th Quarter, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p17
Reports on the growth of the PXI Systems Alliance. Number of member companies of the alliance; Enumeration of new members; Adoption of PXI in the industry.