Switch = Glitch
- AirTouch backs the GOP. // Telephony;8/12/96, Vol. 231 Issue 7, p12
No abstract available.
- AirTouch Cellular Offers Pay-As-You-Go Voice Mail. // Tele-Service News;Oct99, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p8
Provides information on the messaging service offered by AirTouch Cellular company to its customers in Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- AirTouch sends phones in fire aid. // RCR;07/14/97, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p16
Talks about the cellular phones that were provided to firefighters in California, by AirTouch Cellular Significant Event Response Team. How the phones benefited the firefighters; Who made a request for the phones; Details on AirTouch.
- AirTouch adds caller ID. Hickman, Beth; Attkisson, Anna // Cellular Business;Oct97, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p60
Reports that AirTouch Cellular of Georgia has added caller identification to its list of digital services.
- AirTouch launches in Idaho. // RCR;09/21/98, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p60
Reports on an announced launch by AirTouch Cellular company of a digital wireless service in southern Idaho using Code Division Multiple Access technology. What the services include.
- AirTouch enhances prepaid offerings. // RCR;08/30/99, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p11
Reports on AirTouch Cellular Inc.'s enhancement of its prepaid telephone offerings.
- AirTouch Cellular introduces new `411 Connect' service for cellular customers. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/07/96, Vol. 26 Issue 15, Communication in the `90s p6
Reports on AirTouch Cellular's launching of a directory assistance service for cellular customers in Utah. Offer of 411 Connect to allow cellular users to access an array of new directory and information services; Availability of service 24 hours a day.
- AirTouch expands One-Bill service. // Telephony;6/10/96, Vol. 230 Issue 24, p23
Reports of AirTouch Cellular's expansion of its One-Bill service. Resale arrangements; AirTouch branded regions.
- Speaking the language. Dawson, Angela // Adweek Western Edition;08/18/97, Vol. 47 Issue 33, p4
Provides information on the first-ever Spanish-language advertisement campaign by AirTouch Cellular being developed by RLR/Jarrin Advertising & Marketing in Pasadena, California for Southern California's growing middle-class Hispanic community. Detailed information on the commercials.
- CDMA lands in Twin Cities. // Telephony;05/05/97, Vol. 232 Issue 18, p80
Reports that AirTouch Cellular has launched a code division multiple access (CDMA) system in Minnesota's Minneapolis/Saint Paul region.