FPA San Diego 2005
- AIOFP aims to make its mark. Egan, Liam // Money Management;8/28/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on the launching of a premier adviser designation by the Association of Independently Owned Financial Planners (AIOFP) as an alternative to the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation of the Financial Planning Association. It reveals that the official announcement for...
- IN THE FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p20
Reports developments related to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the U.S. Announcement to register for the 2000 FPA Retreat; Survey to compare financial planning practices; Availability of the educational tapes from the International Association of Financial Planners 1999 Success Forums.
- A diverse bunch. // BRW;9/6/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p16
The article reports on the results of the latest member survey by the Financial Planning Association of Australia. Fifty-seven percent of the members think that the organization has improved in the previous year, but 40 percent believe there was no progress. Three percent claim that the...
- Some of All Fears. Clark, Bob // Financial Planning;Oct2002, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p141
Discusses the issues and concerns about the commitment of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to certified Financial planners and the financial planning profession. Proposed membership categories for FPA; Merger between Institute of Certified Financial Planners and the International...
- Uncomfortable reality for FPA. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;10/19/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p18
The article reports on the problems faced by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia. Three surveys disclosed that the FPA is facing up problems with respect to the negative perceptions held by members to its relevance and capabilities. According to Joanne Bloch, CEO of FPA that...
- Focus on fundamentals at FPA workshops. Tsanadis, Andrew // Money Management;5/17/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p9
The article discusses the workshops entitled "Beyond the Shadow Shopper" sponsored by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) that was held in Sydney, New South Wales in May 2012.
- Celebrating a Journey. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2004, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p8
January 2004 is the 25th anniversary of the "Journal of Financing Planning." Volume One, Number One, was published in the fall of 1979, then the "Journal of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners." Initially, there were small changes. The cover changed to tan in 1982. In July 1988, after...
- Soft dollar incentives still evident. Tyson-Chan, Darin // Money Management;6/1/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p1
The article reports that despite the mandate by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia that its members fully comply wth the soft dollar code by January 1, 2005, benefit arrangements used by advisory dealer groups based upon product sales still exist. A document issued by an FPA...
- Financial Planning Week Goes National. // Association Management;Oct2003, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p21
Reports on the efforts of the Financial Planning Association for national official recognition in the U.S. Designation of the Financial Planning Week; Aim of educating the public on the value of financial planning; Citation of the political collaborations made by the organization.