FPA Press starting to grow
- FPA PRESS PRESENTS…. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2005 Supplement, Vol. 18, p26
The article presents several book titles that are being offered by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) Press. "Creating an Investment Policy Statement: Guidelines and Templates," by Norman M. Boone, MBA, CFP and Linda S. Lubitz, CFP, as well as "Investment Adviser Compliance Policy Manual...
- CREATING AN INVESTMENT POLICY STATEMENT. Eckblad, Marshall // Financial Planning;Apr2007, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p33
The article reviews the book "Creating an Investment Policy Statement," by Norm Boone and Linda Lubitz.
- FPA to establish 'mark of trust'. Welsh, Angela // Money Management;9/8/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to introduce an advertising campaign to establish FPA membership as the mark of trust with wider community and distinguish its members from free riders in Australia.
- FPA - no degree, no membership. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;12/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p5
The article reports that the Financial Planning Association (FPA) lifted the membership bar effective July 2013 in Australia.
- Some of All Fears. Clark, Bob // Financial Planning;Oct2002, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p141
Discusses the issues and concerns about the commitment of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to certified Financial planners and the financial planning profession. Proposed membership categories for FPA; Merger between Institute of Certified Financial Planners and the International...
- FPA lifts social media engagement. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;4/12/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p8
The article reports that Financial Planning Association's (FPA) number of members have increased due to use of social media.
- A diverse bunch. // BRW;9/6/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p16
The article reports on the results of the latest member survey by the Financial Planning Association of Australia. Fifty-seven percent of the members think that the organization has improved in the previous year, but 40 percent believe there was no progress. Three percent claim that the...
- Many FPA members disengaged. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;4/5/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p1
The article offers information on the study conducted by Wealth Insights, which reveals the problems of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) with its member engagement.
- The tiger must have teeth. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;7/18/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p2
The article offers the author's insight on the membership of AMP Financial Planning to financial industry-related professional associations, such as the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and Association of Financial Advisers (AFA).