- FPA's code earns tax accreditation. Kennedy, Chris // Money Management;4/12/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p11
The article reports that code of professional practice of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) has earned the status of recognized tax agent association by the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB).
- FPA to establish 'mark of trust'. Welsh, Angela // Money Management;9/8/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to introduce an advertising campaign to establish FPA membership as the mark of trust with wider community and distinguish its members from free riders in Australia.
- FPA - no degree, no membership. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;12/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p5
The article reports that the Financial Planning Association (FPA) lifted the membership bar effective July 2013 in Australia.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p16
Presents an update on the Financial Planning Association (FPA) as of April 2001. Nominations for the board of directors; Nominations for P. Kemp Fain Award; Efforts of FPA to help members attain Certified Financial Planner certification.
- Conflicts principles no 'silver bullet'. Kelly, Ross // Money Management;3/23/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p6
The article focuses on the issues pertaining to the new conflicts principles given by the biggest dealer groups to the Financial Planning Association in the Australia. According to Dan Powell, ING Australia executive director, the key to address such conflicts is to take what the investor wants...
- Credible FPA helps all planners. Kelly, Kerrie // Money Management;7/14/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p14
Comments on the role of the Financial Planning Association in upholding financial planning compliance rules in Australia. Perception of some members about the need for some rules to be changed; Success of the organization in achieving a deal in the fight for a regulatory regime that balances...
- AIOFP aims to make its mark. Egan, Liam // Money Management;8/28/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on the launching of a premier adviser designation by the Association of Independently Owned Financial Planners (AIOFP) as an alternative to the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation of the Financial Planning Association. It reveals that the official announcement for...
- Some of All Fears. Clark, Bob // Financial Planning;Oct2002, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p141
Discusses the issues and concerns about the commitment of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to certified Financial planners and the financial planning profession. Proposed membership categories for FPA; Merger between Institute of Certified Financial Planners and the International...
- FPA lifts social media engagement. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;4/12/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p8
The article reports that Financial Planning Association's (FPA) number of members have increased due to use of social media.