2004 FPA Chapter Recognition Program
- Selecting the 2011 Financial Planner of the Year. // Money Management;11/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p16
The article offers information on how the judges of the 2011 Financial Planner of the Year award of Financial Planning Association (FPA) including its 2010 winner Catherine Robson, former FPA chair Julie Berry, and "Money Management" managing editor Mike Taylor have chosen its winners.
- Gwen Fletcher award. TAYLOR, MIKE // Money Management;5/15/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p5
The article reports on the Gwen Fletcher Memorial Award established by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in recognition to Gwen Fletcher for her contributions in financial planning, her support to education, and her as an role model in the financial planning profession.
- 2006 Chapter Recognition Program. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2006 Supplement, p27
The article reports the recipients of recognition from the Financial Planning Association's (FPA) 2006 Chapter Recognition Program, which was held at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield, Colorado and featured 67 participating chapters that recruited new members and worked with the media to...
- FPA overhauls awards. Levy, Benjamin // Money Management;8/21/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p8
The article reports on the changes to the Fellows and Distinguished Service Awards (DSA) of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia. FPA has increased the value of the awards in an effort to encourage more nominations, and gave higher profile to the recipients. The nominations for...
- Early-Bird Deadline Introduced to Financial Frontiers Awards. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2007Supplement, Vol. 20, p29
The article reports that an early-bird deadline has been introduced to the Financial Frontiers Awards, which showcases papers that bring fresh insight and new approaches to helping financial advisers and their clients. The program is sponsored by Janus InTECH and the Financial Planning...
- Professional showcase. // Money Management;11/12/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p22
The article offers the insights of Adam Coughlan, general manager at Australian Unity Investments (AUI) regarding the importance of awards for paraplanners in Australia. He notes that the awards enable to showcase the professionalism of paraplanners. The article mentions that the National...
- Choosing the BDM of the Year. // Money Management;2/22/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p22
The article discusses the process of choosing the 2007 Money Management/Tribeca Business Development Manager (BDM) of the Year recipients. Accordingly, it is the industry participants who will put forward the names of BDMs they thought worthy of the awards. Companies from all states will...
- People and performance first. Awad, Amal // Money Management;5/14/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p28
The article offers information about the 2009 "Money Management" Business Development Manager (BDM)of the Year award, its winner selection and its nominations in Australia. It points out that financial planners were asked to vote for their chosen BDM and score their technical skills and/or...
- soho stories. // International Money Marketing;Nov2001, p56
Presents news briefs on several awards as of November 2001. Financial Planner of the Year Awards; ABI Media Awards.