Another step closer to global financial planning standards
- FPA opposes international financial planning standard. Egan, Liam // Money Management;11/3/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p16
Reports on the opposition of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) on the ratification of the Final Draft International Standard (FDIS) the International Standards Organization in London. Statement of Adrian Lucchese, general manager professional standards of FPA, on the organization's...
- IN THE WORLD. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p22
The article offers world briefs on financial planning. The Asia Pacific Financial Planning Conference is scheduled on October 4 to 6, 2000 in Singapore. The ninth annual conference of the Financial Planning Association of Australia is scheduled on December 7 to 9, 2000 in Melbourne, Victoria....
- Industry backs higher education standards. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;6/3/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the Financial Planning Association's (FPA) support for higher education standards.
- FPA: time to reassess priorities. Tuohy, Larissa // Money Management;3/2/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p14
The article comments on the challenges to be faced by Financial Planning Association (FPA) in improving the image of financial planning profession in Australia. FPA must focus on its membership base, by creating an awareness for the public that its members are required to meet standards higher...
- Everyone needs standards. Knight, Sam // Prospect;Mar2008, Issue 144, p56
The article discusses the effect of globalisation on the standardization of the world's industrial practices. The article focuses on the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) in Geneva, Switzerland and the standards it produced, including the Global System for Mobile (GSM)...
- Australia puts dampener on global best practice standard. Egan, Liam // Money Management;4/21/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p12
Reports on the release of a final draft of the standard for financial planning in Australia, by the International Standards Organization. Rejection of the Australian working group on the previous draft; Changes in the final draft; Citations from several financial planners regarding the standard.
- Standardisation's Crucial Role. // Indian Textile Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 117 Issue 1, p7
The article emphasizes the important role standardization plays in the Indian textile industry. An example of standardization symbol is the International Organization for Standardization, which pursues steps to facilitate the integration of developing countries in the world of standardization....
- FPSB praises FPA on FOFA efforts. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;4/12/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p5
The article reports that the Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd. (FPSB) has appreciated the Financial Planning Association (FPA) for negotiating legislative outcomes for financial planners of Australia.
- FPA adds records of advice to guide. Hayes, Tara // Money Management;10/26/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p12
The article reports on the inclusion of records of advice to the revised version of the Financial Planning Association's guide on the development of effective Statements of Advice (SoA) in Australia. The revised guide would help members and investment advisers to review their advice documents,...