- When you want more sex than your partner, communication is... // Executive Health's Good Health Report;Jan1996, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p1
Reports that Doctor Fred Bader says that it is good to talk when you want more sex than your partner. Reason; Helpful steps to take.
- Sex Makes the World Go 'Round. Althaus, Frances // International Family Planning Perspectives;Sep98, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p103
Cites results from a 1997 survey by British condom manufacturer on sexual activity by men and women the world over. Sex at earlier ages; Increase in frequency of intercourse; Valuing of sexual pleasure over safer sexual practices.
- Annual cycle of gonad maturation, characteristics of copulating pairs and egg-laying rates in caverniculous crickets, particularly Hadenoecus subterraneus (Insecta: Orthoptera) Studier, Eugene H.; McMillin, Kelly L. Kelly L. McMillin; Lavoie, Kathleen H.; Cyr, Michelle M. // American Midland Naturalist;Apr1991, Vol. 125 Issue 2, p231
No abstract available.
- Ask the sex doctor. Cooper, Al; Csatari, Jeffrey // Men's Health (10544836);Jul/Aug95, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p18
Describes the coital alignment technique. Advantage of the coital alignment technique over the thrusting method; Importance of keeping full-body contact to improve staying power and synchronize orgasms.
- Please try this at home. Roman, Mark // Men's Health (10544836);Nov95, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p92
Presents techniques for arousing erogenous zones to enhance sexual intercourse. Massage of temples; Stimulation of the ears; Tracing of the neck and spine.
- Here's looking at you. Smith, Sean // Men's Health (10544836);Jul/Aug97, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p40
Describes several sexual positions and techniques. Requirements of the techniques; Exercises that help in the performance of the techniques.
- Factors influencing first intercourse for teenage men. Ku, Leighton; Sonenstein, Freya L. // Public Health Reports;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p680
Examines factors associated with the age when first sexual intercourse occurred for young men and whether or not a condom or other contraceptive method was used at first intercourse. Examination of AIDS and sex education topics; Racial and ethnic characteristics; Impact of educational attainment...
- Putting sex drive into gear. Lipman, Marvin M. // Consumer Reports on Health;Oct96, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p119
Presents suggestions in reviving women's interest in sexual intercourse. Recognition of factors that decrease sex drive; Resolution of psychological conflicts hindering sexual enjoyment.
- Orgasm etiquette. Feltz, Vanessa // Redbook;Nov93, Vol. 182 Issue 1, p128
Discusses orgasm etiquette. Vulnerability of a lover; Mutual happiness as the target of loving sex; `I want to--you don't' dilemma; Personal rejection; Charm as the essence of etiquette; Faking an orgasm to satisfy one's partner; Importance of emotional harmony and mutual respect. INSET: Mind...