Former President Clinton Visits With Michigan CUs
- Clinton Makes Strong Appeal For U.S. Funds And Support For Africa. // Jet;03/06/2000, Vol. 97 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the speech of United States President Bill Clinton at the National Summit on Africa at the Washington, D.C. Convention Center.
- Digest of Other White House Announcements. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;1/11/99, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p29
Presents the public schedule of United States (US) President Bill Clinton. Meeting with King Hussein I of Jordan; Travel to Detroit, Michigan.
- Summit of the Americas. // Americas;May/Jun94, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p55
Focuses on reaction from the Organization of American States (OAS) in support of President Bill Clinton's decision to host a summit of the Americas in Miami in December 1994.
- White House Meeting, 1994. // Rourke's Native American History & Culture Encyclopedia;Sep2009, Issue 9, p33
Information on the White House Meeting, 1994, a large-scale meeting of Native Americans with U.S. President Bill Clinton at the U.S. White House on April 29, is presented.
- The Naples Summit: Building foundations for the future. Clinton, William Jeffers // U.S. Department of State Dispatch;Jul94 Supplement Economic Summit, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p2
Presents the opening remarks made by President Bill Clinton at a news conference in Naples, Italy on July 8, 1994, regarding the reasons for his trip to Europe. Concerns over democracy, economic growth, and nuclear proliferation following the breakup of the former Soviet Union; His meeting with...
- Digest of other White House announcements. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/7/98, Vol. 34 Issue 49, p2427
Presents information on the public schedule of United States President Bill Clinton for November and December 1998 and other items of general interest. Meeting held with Palestinian Chairman Yasser Arafat on November 30; Meeting with President Joaquin Alberto Chissano of Mozambique on December...
- IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/31/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p28
Reports on the planned March 26, 2000, summit between Syria's President Asad and United States President Bill Clinton in Geneva, Switzerland.
- A toast to...what? Turque, Bill; Nagorski, Andrew // Newsweek;5/22/1995, Vol. 125 Issue 21, p34
Reports on the summit meeting between President Bill Clinton and President Boris Yeltsin in Moscow in May 1995. The view that Clinton was outmuscled on substance and symbolism; Issues discussed, including Chechnya, Iran and NATO.
- MISSILE DEFENSE IS OLD WINE IN A NEW BOTTLE. Wilson, George C. // National Journal;4/29/2000, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p1370
Deals with the summit conference between United States President Bill Clinton and Russia Federation President Vladimir Putin on the anti-ballistic missile (ABM) system. Details on the 1960s debate on ABM; Technical arguments against deploying an extensive missile defense; Reasons the Sentinel...