PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
- Ashland COO to Retire; Company Warns on Fourth Quarter. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;9/27/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 32, p9
The article reports on the plan of Gary Cappeline to resign from his post as president and COO of the chemical sector at Ashland on April 1, 2007. Cappeline first joined Ashland in 1974 and held various positions until he was named group vice president of specialty chemical operations in 1993....
- People. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Mar99, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p39
The article announces the appointments given to notable people in the textile fiber industry including Gary A. Cappeline as the president of AlliedSignal Specialty Chemicals, Daryl Kuna has been named as national accounts manager for Ultra Additives, and Janice Engelman appointed as safety...
- CAPPELINE REPLACES DUQUIN AT ASHLAND SPECIALTY CHEM. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jan2003, Vol. 131 Issue 1, p10
No abstract available.
- Gary Cappeline. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/14/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 1, p22
Presents an interview with Gary Cappeline, president of Ashland Specialty Chemical Co. regarding the company's growth initiatives.
- Ashland supremo leads heavyweight line-up. Creswell, Sarah // ICIS Chemical Business;9/25/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 36, p42
The article reports that Gary Cappeline, president and COO of Kentucky-based Ashland, will deliver the keynote address at the 2nd ICIS/Nexant U.S. Chemical Industry Senior Executive Conference which will be held on November 15, 2006 at the American Conference Center in Manhattan, New York. The...
- KEY CHANGES - LEADING INDICATOR. // Chemical Week;9/28/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 24, p48
The article announces several corporate appointments in the chemical industry including Oliver Stahl as general manager of A. Schulman, Kim Ann Mink as chief executive officer (CEO) of Angus Chemical and Joseph Carleone as CEO of American Pacific.
- Salisbury Named New AP CEO. // Home Textiles Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p30
Reports that Jack Salisbury has joined as CEO at American Pacific Corp. in San Francisco, California. Significance of his appointment on the future growth American Pacific; Contributions made in the development of the company; Other affiliations of Salisbury.
- Ashland Maps Out Strategy. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;6/21/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 25, p3
Interviews Gary A. Cappeline, president and chief operating officer on the acquisition strategy of Ashland Inc. in the United States. Design of strategy to build on its core businesses; Availability of capital from the sale of the refining business; Expansion of the pathogen control business.
- Untitled. Kiesche, Elizabeth S.; Hunter, David // Chemical Week;8/4/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 4, p29
Profiles Gary Cappeline, group vice president/specialty chemicals at Ashland Chemicals. Age; Service record; Educational background; Aim for the company.