BAYER SIGNS ANIMAL PEPTIDE AGREEMENT
- Preventing Tick Bites. Durand, Marcella // Dog World;Dec2003, Vol. 88 Issue 12, p14
Reports the effectiveness of permethrin, a common ingredient used in flea and tick medications, in preventing tick feeding, attachment and transmission in dogs. Information on a study conducted by Auburn University's College of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Pathology; Findings on the dogs...
- Baycox Bovis now available for calves. // Irish Veterinary Journal;May2007, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p276
The article presents information on "Baycox Bovis," launched by Bayer HealthCare LLC's Animal Health Division. Baycox Bovis is an oral suspension used for the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis in dairy calves. The product is used for the metaphylactic treatment and prevention of calf...
- Bayer names new leader. // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Jan2007, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p17
The article reports that Lykelevan der Broek has been named global head of Bayer HealthCare's animal health division. President of Bayer's Animal Health Division, Joerg Ohle explains that van der Broek will help the company in its goal to identify unique ways to bring the best science forward to...
- Spotlight. // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Jul2013, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p50
The article offers brief information on several veterinary products including the EquiShield CK HC Shampoo from Kinetic Vet, the xChekPlus herd and flock monitoring software from IDEXX Laboratories Inc., and the EquiShield CK HC Salve from Kinetic Vet.
- Advantage revamps look for flea control. // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Nov2005, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p48
The article reports that in an effort to further differentiate its Advantage product line from over-the-counter and international products, Bayer Animal Health launched redesigned packaging last month. The new packaging combines a professional look, a more distinctive Bayer logo, and greater use...
- Bayer to distribute microchip; releases dewormer. // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;May2006, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p55
The article reports the agreement reached by Bayer HealthCare LLC, Animal Health Division, for U.S. distribution rights for Datamar's microchips and scanners for companion animals and horses. According to Bayer officials, the company will introduce a new microchip in the fall of 2006. The...
- Herd Health News. // Missouri Ruralist;Apr2014, Vol. 154 Issue 4, pBP8
The article offers U.S. animal health news briefs as of April 2014 on topics including a warning issued by Bayer Healthcare for Baytril 100 antimicrobial, a study from University of British Columbia on depression in calves, and the Beef Quality Assurance (BQA)Program by Ingelheim Vetmedica Inc.
- Bayer Animal Health. // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Oct2007 New Product Review, Vol. 38, p6
The article evaluates several products including the Profender Topical Solution from Bayer Animal Health, DOUXO Calm from Sogeval Laboratories, the dc dental chews from Vetradent.
- Deworming Treatment. // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Jul2006 Supplement, p19
The article evaluates the Drontal Plus Taste Tabs, a deworming treatment for dogs, developed by Bayer Animal Health company.