- 3 Units Put on Stream in MPC. // China Chemical Reporter;9/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p10
The article provides updates on the start of operation of the three chemical production units of Sinopec Maoming Petrochemical Co. in Guangdong Sheng province, China. The 2.6 million tons per annum diesel hydrofining unit, the 1.2 million tons per annum catalytic reforming unit and the 300,000...
- Maoming Petrochemical: 1 million t/a new coking unit put on stream. // China Chemical Reporter;6/26/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p12
Reports that Maoming Petrochemical Co. has completed the construction and started production at its coking unit in China. Production capacity of the unit; Unit products; Problems in the unit's operations.
- Maoming to build and expand. Lee, Salmon Aidan // Asian Chemical News;12/23/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 384, p23
Reports on the plan of Maoming Petrochemical to build high-density polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) plants, and expand its other chemical units, in Maoming, Guangdong, China as of January 2003. PE and PP production capacity of the firm per year; Planned expansion capacity for its...
- Sinope Awards Ethylene and PE Contracts for Maoming Expansion. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;1/21/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the construction contracts signed by Sinopec Maoming for the expansion of its petrochemicals complex at Maoming in China. Scope of the deal; Plan of the company to expand its capacity of butadiene, ethylene oxide-ethylene glycol, linear low-density polyetheylene and styrene units at...
- Maoming gets okay for China expansion. // Asian Chemical News;10/20/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 420, p20
Reports on the decision of the Chinese government to approve Maoming Petrochemical's plan to expand its cracker facility at the Maoming Chemical Industrial Park in Guangdong, China in 2003. Reason for the expansion; Capacities of the proposed chemical plants.
- MPC Ethylene Expansion Project Carries forward in Guangdong. // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p12
The article reports on the operations of an ethylene expansion project by Sinopec Maoming Petrochemical Co. at Maoming in China's Guangdong Province in 2006. It includes information on the key features and specifications of the chemical plant, its production capacity and the company's growth...
- ABB Lummus named as ethylene licensor. // Asian Chemical News;12/15/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 427, p19
Reports that Maoming Petrochemical has chosen ABB Lummus as the licensor for its planned chemical unit in China. Intention of Maoming to increase its annual ethylene capacity; Production plans for the unit; Construction goals for the unit.
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;9/8/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 29, p14
Presents news briefs on the construction projects in the chemical industry as of September 2004. Plans of Nippon Oil Co. and Sinopec to establish a lubricant plant in Guangzhou, China; Investment of Perstorp for the construction of acid plants in Sweden; Amount to be spent by Maoming...
- Larger cracker in Maoming in '06. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;2/2/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 432, p31
Reports on the chemical plant construction plans of Maoming Petrochemical in July 2006. Purpose of the petrochemical plant project; Production capacity expectations of Maoming; Selection of ABB Lummus as technology licensors for the chemical units.