Rhodia joins polyamide roll
- Rhodia to build HMDA plant in China. Robson, Rachael; Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/2/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 12, p18
The article reports the intention of Rhodia's to build two new plants including a hexamethylene diamine (HMDA) plant in China for the polyamide chain integration and an adiponitrile (ADN) plant in Asia. The article also highlights that the new HMDA plant would serve the Asia's fast-growing HMDA...
- Rhodia plans Brazil growth. JAGGER, ANNA // ICIS Chemical Business;5/28/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 19, p24
The article states that chemical company Rhodia is planning on constructing a bio-based solvents plant at its site in Sao Paulo, Brazil and is looking at potential locations in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, and South Korea for construction of its third Augeo plant in Asia.
- Rhodia Commissions Three Plants in China. // Chemical Week;11/7/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 27, p25
The article offers information on the three factories commissioned by Rhodia to manufacture polymers and specialty chemicals in Zhenjiang, China.
- Rhodia Builds Silica Plant in China. // Chemical Week;11/28/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 39, p21
The article reports on the announcement by Rhodia that it will construct a plant for the production of high-performance silica at Qingdao, China, where the company operates a commodity silica plant. The planned silica plant will specialize in high-performance silica used in low rolling...
- Rhodia, Cobalt Plan Biobased n-Butanol Plant in Brazil. COONS, REBECCA // Chemical Week;8/13/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 21, p29
The article mentions the cost of butanol and discusses an agreement between the biobutanol producer Cobalt Technologies and the specialty chemical company Rhodia to build a production facility for biobased n-butanol in Brazil by mid-2013.
- Environmentally friendly polyamide. // Machine Design;2/18/2010, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p56
The article evaluates the polyamide 6.10 from Rhodia Inc. LLC.
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;4/26/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 14, p12
The article presents news briefs on different construction projects as of April 2006. Rhodia plans to invest on the construction of a nylon manufacturing complex at Onsan, Korea. Yanbu National Petrochemical Co. has signed a letter of intent with Stone & Webster to construct aromatics and...
- REPORTED IN ACN 16-29 MAY 2005. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;5/30/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 492, p20
Presents a tabular representation of new chemical plant projects of several chemical companies in Asia as of May 16, 2005. Ethylene plant of Arya Sasol Petrochemical in Assaluyeh, Iran; Methylchlorosilane plant of Rhodia in Tianjin, China; Propylene plant of Sabic in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia.
- Rhodia to Construct a New Polyamide Intermediates Unit. // China Chemical Reporter;10/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p9
The article reports on the construction of the 60,000 tons per annum Hexamethylene Diamine (HMDA) unit of Rhodia Chemical Co. in China. The unit will serve the fast growing HMDA merchant market in Asia and will be operational in early 2009. It was believed that the investment will provide a...