Fluorine's treasure trove
- Solvay inwestuje w produkcjÄ™ krzemionki. Ziemkowska, Wanda // Polimery;2013, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p313
No abstract available.
- Study on the Fluorine-Containing Reactive Intermediates and Their Application in the Organic Synthesis. S. Z. Zhu, D.; P. He // Current Organic Chemistry;Jan2004, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p97
This review deals with recent progress concerning the preparations, reactions, mechanisms and synthetic applications of some precursor compounds of the fluorine-containing reactive intermediates, such as phenyliodonium bis (perfluoro alkanesulfonyl) methides, PhI+--C(SO2Rf)2;...
- Fluorine Chemistry. Hunter, Luke // Australian Journal of Chemistry;2015, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p3
A foreword to "Fluorine Chemistry" published in "Australian Journal of Chemistry" is presented.
- Dongyue Vontinues to Construct F-Si Materials Project. // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p12
This article reports that on May 19, 2005 the second phase of Dongyue International Fluorine-silicone Material Industry Zone in Zibo, Shandong province in China was started to construction by Dongyue Chemical Co. with an investment of RMB1.2 billion. That included a production line of 500 t/a...
- Consumption of HCFC-22 Increases Steadily. // China Chemical Reporter;1/1/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p22
The article reports on the increased market consumption of chlorodifluoromethane (HCFC-22) in China from the 2001-2005. Market consumption of HCFC-22 in the country has an average annual growth of 26.2%. It increased from 106 thousand tons in 2001 to 269 thousand tons in 2005. The capacity and...
- Chemical treatment effect of Si(111) surfaces in F-based aqueous solutions. Adachi, Sadao; Arai, Takehiko; Kobayashi, Kazuyuki // Journal of Applied Physics;11/1/1996, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p5422
Reports on chemical treatment effect of silicon (111) surfaces in fluorine-based aqueous solutions. Experimental details; Results; Conclusions.
- Promoting aramid-rubber adhesion without epoxies--an alternative approach. Doherty, Martin A.; Rijpkema, B. // Rubber World;Sep95, Vol. 212 Issue 6, p21
Discusses fluorination as an alternative approach to promotion of aramid-rubber adhesion. Background on use of aramid fibers in composite applications; Description of aramid yarns used in the study; Fluorination treatment; Resorcinol-formaldehide-latex (RFL) dipping; Fatigue test.
- An improved estimate of the heat of formation of HOOF. Francisco, J. S. // Journal of Chemical Physics;12/15/1993, Vol. 99 Issue 12, p10082
The heat of formation of HOOF has been reexamined using an isodesmic scheme with energies and geometries calculated with quadratic configuration theory. The Î”H0f (HOOF, 0 K) is -9.3Â±2 kcal mol-1.
- Penetration depth of energetic F atoms from F[sub 2] dissociation in layered rare gas samples. Dickgießer, M.; Schwentner, N. // Journal of Chemical Physics;11/8/2000, Vol. 113 Issue 18
Penetration depths of atoms with kinetic energy provided by photodissociation of parent molecules in the top layer of a multilayer sample are determined from the probability to cross a spacer layer of thickness d and to arrive at the interface to a substrate. Top layer growth up to a final...