Greif nabs package firm
- Riverside acquires ACT Laboratories. // Products Finishing;May97, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p10
Reports that The Riverside Company of Hillsdale, Michigan, has acquired ACT Laboratories from Henkel of America Incorporated. Background information on Riverside.
- Riverside-Backed Spectrio Picks Up Competitor. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/20/2015, p16
The article discusses the acquisition of marketing messaging company Message On Hold by Riverside Co. following its purchase of the Sound Marketing Concepts and Spectrio companies.
- DEALS OF THE MONTH. // Smart Business Cleveland;Aug2010, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the merger and acquisition activities of The Riverside Co., a private equity firm.
- Riverside Co. Buys Poland-based firm. // Crain's Cleveland Business;04/19/99, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p14
Reports that Cleveland, Ohio-based Riverside Co. has acquired Polish firm Zetkama SA.
- Today's Transactions: Riverside Takes Over Part of Centerchem. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/20/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p26
The article reports on the acquisition of the U.S. food ingredients distribution business of Centerchem by the private-equity firm Riverside Co. in 2012.
- Riverside Continues Deal Spree with Catalyst Awareness. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/21/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p13
The article reports that the private equity (PE) firm Riverside Co. has acquired training program provider Catalysts Awareness, which it will add to Alchemy Systems, a maker of technology that aims to teach a company employees about safety practices.
- Riverside Adds Mercareon to Transporeon. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/23/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p29
The article reports that private equity firm Riverside Co. has acquired web-based transport-management software specialist Mercareon as an add-on acquisition for portfolio company Transporeon.
- Riverside Picks Up ProSites. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/22/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p9
The article focuses on the acquisition of medical and dental website designer ProSites Inc. by private equity (PE) firm Riverside Co. for merging it with accounting industry website provider CPASiteSolutions as one of the portfolio companies of Riverside Co.
- Riverside's Team Technologies Slips into Bootie Butler. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/22/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p11
The article indicates that Knoxville, Tennessee-based Protexer Inc., a company that operates as Bootie Butler and markets shoe covers and dispensers known as booties to medical workers and others, was acquired by private equity firm The Riverside Co. and will be added to its Team Technologies.