Herbicide deal for corn
- Dow AgroSciences, Save Our Crops Coalition Agree on 2,4-D-Tolerant Crops. // Corn & Soybean Digest Exclusive Insight;9/12/2012, p5
The article reports on the dialogue between Dow AgroSiences LLC and the Save Our Crops Coalition (SOCC) to resolve SOCC concerns regarding the potential for herbicide injury to non-target plants after the introduction of 2,4-D tolerant crops. Both parties agreed to implement additional measures...
- Revised advice makes Broadway Star more flexible. Case, Philip // Farmers Weekly;2/12/2010, Vol. 152 Issue 6, p66
The article reports on the new advice issued by pesticide manufacturer Dow AgroSciences concerning the effective use of Broadway Star, its wheat herbicide, in controlling grassweeds for the spring under which growers obtain more flexibility in their herbicide programmes.
- Mixing it up. Hest, David // Farm Industry News;Jan2003, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p12
Provides information on several weed-control products in the U.S. for 2003. Lumax herbicide from Syngenta; G-Max Lite from BASF; Keystone and Keystone LA herbicides from Dow AgroSciences; Roundup WeatherMax from Monsanto.
- Researchers develop ways to control 'superweeds'. // High Plains Journal;2/7/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 59, p11.B
The article reports on a miracle chemical developed by researchers at Dow AgroSciences LLC in collaboration with a University of Missouri researchers as a weapon to eliminate and control superweeds or wide variety of weeds.
- Dow AgroSciences launches Enlist Duo herbicide for new seed trait crops. // Farm Industry News Exclusive Insight;11/13/2014, p2
The article offers information on the Enlist Duo herbicide for the 2015 crop season, part of the Enlist Weed Control System, from Dow Agrosciences.
- Pasture herbicide chosen carefully in land of cotton. Newport, Alan // Indiana Prairie Farmer;Mar2011, Vol. 185 Issue 3, pBP8
The article focuses on the useful effect of Surmount, a pasture herbicide manufactured by Dow AgroSciences which helped a farmer turned her lower-priced land into a feasible and productive land ideal for raising cattle.
- New herbicides just one tool of many. Newport, Alan // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Mar2011, Vol. 149 Issue 3, pBP3
The article presents the author's views on the new herbicides for the control of targeted weeds in the U.S. which was introduced by Dow AgroSciences LLC and DuPont.
- Weed control in small grains. // Apply;Feb2006, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p13
Introduces two weed herbicides from Dow AgroSciences in the U.S. NXTcp, herbicides designed for wheat growers in the Western Plains; CleanWave, a premix herbicide of aminopyralid.
- New herbicides just one tool of many. // Western Farmer-Stockman;Mar2011, Vol. 134 Issue 3, pBP3
The article offers the author's insights regarding the aminopyralid Milestone, a range and pasture herbicide from Dow AgroSciences LLC, which shows potential for the control of targeted weeds.