Omnova turns focus to performance chemicals
- Firestone acquires GenFlex. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Oct2006, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p17
The article reports on the acquisition of Firestone Building Products Co. on GenFlex Building Products in the U.S. Firestone is a division of BFS Diversified Products LLC contracted a standard agreement to acquire GenFlex unit from OMNOVA Solutions Inc. The acquisition creates a news for roofing...
- Firestone donates to RCI foundation. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Nov2002, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p15
Reports on Carmel, Indiana-based Firestone Building Products Co.'s donation of ten thousand dollars to the Roof Consultants Institute Foundation in May 2002.
- Firestone promotes education with donation to MRCA foundation. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Feb98, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p8
Reports on Firestone Building Products' donation for the third consecutive year to the Midwest Roofing Contractors Association (MRCA) Foundation scholarship program. Presentation of the check during the 1997 MRCA Convention.
- Supplier details. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;May98, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p12
Presents several news on roofing contractors in the United States. Information on the recipients of the 1998 Master Contractors and President's Club Awards named by Firestone Building Products; Awards given by RoofMart International to distributor and factory representatives for 1997;...
- Firestone acquires GenFlex roofing unit. Dawson, Brad // Rubber & Plastics News;10/2/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p1
This article reports that GenFlex Building Products unit of Omnova Solutions Inc. has been acquired by rubber footing firm Firestone Building Products Co. The deal was signed on September 27, 2006. Gary Thompson from Firestone will be the general manager of GenFlex. According to Thompson, the...
- Firestone unit acquires Omnova's GenFlex. Dawson, Brad // Plastics News;10/9/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p23
The article reports that the GenFlex Building Products unit of Omnova Solutions Inc. has been acquired by Indianapolis-based rubber roofing firm Firestone Building Products Co. The acquisition is going to strengthen Firestone's growing thermoplastic roofing product line. It has been reported...
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;10/4/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 33, p8
The article reports on issues and events concerning the chemical industry in Great Britain as of October 2006. Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. has renewed its contract with Rohm & Haas. Omnova Solutions Inc. has completed the sale of its GenFlex building products business unit to Firestone...
- Industrial specialties. Blanchfield, Lindsey // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/2/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 12, p48
The article presents news briefs about industries. Ciba Specialty Chemicals introduces a high efficiency clarifier, Ciba Irgaclear XT 386 for polypropylene, that enables excellent clarity for polypropylene products. DuPont announces a new cost-efficient process for making high purity titanium...
- Supplier details. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Dec98, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p5
Presents information on issues related to the roofing industry of the United States. Plan of GAF Materials Corporation to build a residential roofing shingle plant in the Chicago, Illinois area; Details on the warranty requirements for a Firestone Building Products Company roofing system.