ICL inks potash deals
- ICL signs contract to supply China with 500,000 tons of potash over half a year. // Chemical Business;Feb2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p69
The article reports on the emergence of ICL Fertilizers as supplier of 500,000 tons of potash to its Chinese customers in the first six months of 2011.
- news In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/20/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 20, p4
The article presents information related to the chemical industry. Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan has reached an agreement with Israel Chemicals Ltd. (ICL) to buy ICL's entire interest in a Cayman Islands subsidiary for $100.4 million. The subsidiary indirectly holds roughly 19.2 million Series A...
- Israel Chemicals Announces Major Fertilizer Expansion Program. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;4/14/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 12, p21
The article reports on the announcement of major expansions of capacity at the ICL Fertilizers subsidiary of Israel Chemicals Ltd. The company says that demand for fertilizers is growing rapidly because consumption of grains for food and animal feed is outpacing worldwide production. The company...
- Israel Chemicals net profit in the quarter rose to US$ 305 million. // World Energy News;5/14/2013, p8
The article reports that Israel Chemicals, the world's sixth -largest producer of potash, posted a first quarter (Q1) 2013 net profit of 305 million U.S. dollars, a six percent increase from the Q1 2012 profit of 289 million U. S. dollars, on strong demand for fertilizers in China.
- Israel's ICL to supply 835,000 tonnes of potash to India. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;7/5/2015, p12
The article reports on the agreement signed by ICL Fertilizers of Israel with several companies in India for supplying 835,000 tonnes of potash after other global potash suppliers have entered the Indian market including the Arab Potash Company of Jordan, Canpotex of Canada and PhosAgro company...
- key changes. // Chemical Week;11/28/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 39, p80
The article announces the appointment of various executives in the chemical industries, including Harish Badami as managing director of Rohm Haas, Asher Grinbaum as executive vice president of Israel Chemicals and Jae Cho as president of Honeywell Specialty Materials.
- Allana Potash entered into an arrangement agreement with Israel Chemicals Ltd. // African Business News;3/27/2015, p1
No abstract available.
- ICL inks potash deals. Sinclair, Neil // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/2/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 12, p20
The article presents the deals signed between Israel Chemicals Ltd., China and India. According to the pact, ICL's major Chinese customer buys more than 2 million tonnes of potash in the three years beginning next January. ICL sells 800,000 tonnes of potash from August 2006 to April 2007 to its...
- ICL Supporting Allana's Danakhil Potash Project. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Mar2014, Vol. 215 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the announcement of publicly traded corporation Allana Potash rgarding its secured strategic alliance with Israel Chemicals Ltd. (ICL) on its Danakhil potash development project in the Dallol region of Afar province in Ethiopia.