Petkim signs up its team
- Petkim privatization moves closer. // Chemical Week;4/9/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 14, p7
Reports that privatization of all part of Turkish petrochemicals company Petkim is moving closer following the government approval of the sale of state assets in other sectors.
- Eight make it to final Petkim round. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;7/2/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 1, p18
The article reports that the Turkish Privatisation Authority has received eight final bids from companies and consortia interested in acquiring a controlling stake in petrochemical major Petkim. The bidders include the Carmel-Limak consortium, TransCentralAsia Petrochemical Holding, Zorlu...
- Petkim to be Privatized This Year. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;1/24/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 4, p15
Details the plan of the Turkish government to privatize petrochemical company Petkim in 2001. Chemical plants to be sold; Sales posted by Petkim in 2000.
- Petkim privatisation is in jeopardy. // European Chemical News;8/18/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2065, p9
Reports the cancellation of the majority sale of Turkey's petrochemical group Petkim in August 2003. Reason for the cancellation; Implication of the cancellation; Bidders for Petkim.
- Petkim sale gets five bids. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;4/7/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2047, p7
Reports the bids received by Turkish state-owned petrochemical firm Petkim in April 2003. List of Turkish companies that bid for Petkim; Plans of the government for the bidding; Lack of foreign interest in the privatization of the company.
- Petkim privatisation makes strides as state advertises. // European Chemical News;1/27/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2037, p8
Reports on the privatization of the petrochemical company Petkim in Turkey. Value of the company; Decline in the company sales; Net profit of the company.
- Turks extend Petkim deadline. // European Chemical News;11/24/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2078, p9
Reports the decision of the Turkish government to extend the tender deadline for the privatization of chemical company Petkim to January 30, 2004. Stockholders in Petkim; Overview of the privatization process.
- Privatisation Programme hits snags. Gorvett, Jon // Middle East;Aug/Sep2003, Issue 337, p38
A conflict between the Turkish government and one of Turkey's leading business families looks like putting the progress of privatization in peril. Turkey's privatization campaign has never been exactly famous for its smooth running successes. Unfortunately, the recent sell off of state...
- No.2 Austria bank opens U.S. finance unit. Nathan, Sara; Kraus, James R. // American Banker;9/18/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 180, p9
Reports that Raffeisen Zentralbank Oesterreich AG has established RZB Finance LLC, a wholly owned, New York City, New York-base finance company.