- Clariant forms South Korea JV in pigments. // Colourage;Jul99, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p62
Announces the joint venture formed by Clariant with South Korea's Songwon Color.
- Clariant expands capacity due to C6 chemistry NuvaÂ® N approval by the textile industry. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p26
The article reports on the expansion by chemical firm Clariant of its capacity to produce fluorochemicals at its plant in Gendorf, Germany in 2012.
- Songwon ups DOTO capacity; stops production of tin agchem materials. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;10/1/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 25, p20
The article focuses on Songwon Industrial which plans to expand the company's di-n-octyltin oxide production capacity by 60 percent at its Ulsan, Korea manufacturing plant by mid-2013.
- Songwon announces the expansion of its new isobutylene facility. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jul2010, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p64
The article reports on the expansion of Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd.'s isobutylene (IBL) production factory in Maeam, South Korea.
- Asia Watch. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/25/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 36, p12
This article presents updates on the chemical industry in Asia. Clariant International and Korea's Songwon Industrial Co. have ended their antioxidant cooperation agreement. The overall growth of Singapore's domestic exports of non-electronic products moderated to 1.4% in August, but was buoyed...
- Songwon Mulls Stabilizer Manufacture in the Mideast. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;2/8/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 4, p16
The article focuses on the plan of Songwon Industrial, a producer of polymer stabilizers, to establish manufacturing activities in the Middle East in 2010.
- Songwon announces the expansion of its new isobutylene facility. // Chemical Business;Jun2010, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p73
The article reports on the expanded capacity of Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd.'s isobutylene (IBL) production plant at the Maean complex in South Korea to 40,000 tons from 30,000 tons.
- Clariant Strengthens Small-Scale, cGMP Capabilities in the US. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/29/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 13, p8
Reports on the expansion of Clariant's Molecules Synthesis Center in Springfield, Missouri. Hiring of additional staff; Strong demand for research quantities of cyclic guanosine monophosphate; Overseas sites of research scale operations.
- Songwon JV to start Houston additives plant in mid-April. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;3/25/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 10, p13
The article reports that a Houston, Texas additives chemical plant joint venture of the chemical companies Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd., Pan Gulf Holding, and Polysys Industries is scheduled to begin operating in April 2013.