- Untitled. Hodges, Paul // ICIS Chemical Business;10/29/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 16, p18
The article refers to two Web sites that contain news related to the chemical industry. The Web site www.icis.com/blogs/chemicals-and-the-economy deals with chemical companies budgeting for downturn in 2008. The Web site www.icis.com/e-newsletters deals with the latest news and developments from...
- ICIS Services. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/18/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 10, p48
The article recommends several Web sites that offer ICIS services. The Web sites include ICIS Chemical Business Americas, ICIS news, ICIS pricing, ICIS search, and ICIS jobs.
- Brazilian petrochemical players. // Chemical Week;11/5/1997 Supplement, Vol. 159 Issue 42, pS28
Presents a diagram of Brazilian petrochemical firms ranked according to percentage of voting shares.
- Restructuring improves basic performance of companies' chem units. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/14/98, Vol. 254 Issue 11, p54
Reports on the restructuring efforts of international oil companies and its effect on their financial performance. Findings of study conducted by New Vernon Associates Inc. on the chemical operations of oil companies and petrochemical manufacturers; Comparison of chemical businesses of the two...
- Mood upbeat at East Asia meeting. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;6/15/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 23, p26
Reports on the improvement in prices of major petrochemicals in Asia that influenced an upbeat mood at the East Asia Petrochemical Conference. Factors in the improvement of petrochemical demand in Korea; Expected increase in ethylene in Taiwan for 1994; Number of representatives of...
- Brazilian petrochemical industry growing steadily: Frost and Sullivan. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Dec2010, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p55
The article deals with the anticipated growth of the petrochemical industry of Brazil in the next few years which will be driven by the abundance of raw materials, availability of alternate raw material sources and investments in refineries.
- Whither petrochemical industry. // Chemical Business;May2001, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
Presents information on the Indian petrochemicals industry as of May 2001. Plan of the Ministry of Law and Company Affairs to establish a Trade Related Competition Commission of India; Facilities needed by the Indian market.
- News in brief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/23/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p16
Reports on news and developments concerning the petrochemicals industry in the Middle East. Cairo office of Arthur Andersen's private placement to raise funds for a polyester project by Saudi Egyptian Petrochemical Co.; Petronas of Malaysia and state-run Indian Oil Corp.'s plan for joint...
- What's Next in Petrochemicals? Hunter, David // Chemical Week;3/20/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p3
Comments on the future of petrochemical industry. Effect of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the industry; Financial losses of some petrochemical companies; Expectations on company consolidations.