- Growth Trends. Jacobs, Dan // Farm Chemicals International;Nov2015, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p28
The article discusses current market trends for plant health products which includes investment, technology and education by agricultural chemical industry and likely growth of the industry in the next five years.
- Carbon crush. Isted, Jonathan; Long, Sharon // ICIS Chemical Business;7/14/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 2, p28
The article reports on the proposed amendments of the European Union's Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) in response to the international climate change agreement to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. The said proposal if approved would create impact on the European chemical industry and will...
- Romania's Reemerging Agrochemical Industry. Bartels, Rebecca // Farm Chemicals International;Oct2013, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p12
The article focuses on the reemergence of agrochemical industry in Romania after long economic insecurities. It mentions the role of agriculture sector in Romania accounting half of all employment and 12 percent of Gross domestic product (GDP). According to integrated sales manager of...
- The judicial use of the principles of EC environmental policy. Doherty, Michael G. // Environmental Law Review;2000, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p251
European Community environmental policy should, according to the Treaty, be based on certain environmental principles. It is clear that there is an obligation on the institutions in this regard, yet the nature of the obligation is unclear. There has, in particular, been dispute as to whether...
- MEDIO AMBIENTE. // Actualidad Juridica (1578-956X);2012, Issue 31, p176
No abstract available.
- BASF launches crop protection business in Vietnam. // Chemical Business;Aug2013, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p68
The article reports on the launch of a crop protection business in Vietnam by chemicals company BASF in 2013.
- One fifth of pesticides fake - authorities. Wright, Richard // Irish Farmers Monthly;Dec2006, p16
The article reports that up to one fifth of pesticides sold in the European Union has the possibility to be fake or not approved for sale in Europe, as stated by the European Crop Protection Authority (EPCA). It is mentioned that the investigation was triggered when reports came out from Italy...
- Could biopesticides be a green alternative? Bell, Adrian // Crops;9/7/2013, p18
The article offers information related to biopesticides. It is informed that they are used in crop protection as a green alternative to pesticides. It is informed that environmental risk of biopesticides is significantly lower than chemically derived pesticides. It is informed that the demand of...
- EU To Reconsider 91/414. // Farm Chemicals International;May2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p8
Reports that the European Union is considering revisions to Directive 91/414 that have the potential to introduce a workable system. European Crop Protection Association's optimism that the proposal would be accepted by the European Commission.