Hazards labelling to be added
- Greening while cleaning? // Consumer Reports;Sep93, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p591
Assesses environmental catchphrases on the labels of all-purpose cleaners. Biodegradable; Phosphate free; Non-toxic; Environmentally safe; Natural; Recycled bottle; Recyclable.
- For the love of beer, we stick to brands. Sibillin, Anthony // BRW;6/16/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p9
The article reports on the findings of a survey on customer preference for branded and private labels in Australia. The survey, conducted by research company Nature, found that one-third of respondents would consider switching to private labels in the categories of laundry detergents,...
- Labels look polished with high-definition flexo. Mohan, Anna Marie // Packaging Digest;Nov2003, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p60
Highlights the label graphics of the packaging of Solutionex's garden cleaning and maintenance products. Company that printed Solutionex's product packages; Features of the packaging; Marketing benefits of the packages.
- The perils of typecasting. // American Demographics;Feb97, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p60
Discusses the mistakes of companies in typecasting their products. Strange thing that happened to the national distribution of Jell-O Gelatin flavors for salads; Mistake that happened to Pepsi A.M. introduced by Pepsi-Cola; Other typecasting failure to products.
- SELLING IT. // Consumer Reports;Mar2013, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p63
The article presents readers' submissions of strange product packaging and labeling errors including a knock-off Eddie Bauer polo shirt, the ingredients of a Banquet Reduce Fat Pepperoni Stuffed Breadsticks, and a polyester, not wool, blanket that has lambs on its label.
- Clean sweep. // Printing World;1/19/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 3, p25
The article reports on the production of a Kleerform, a six-page leaflet-label of Denny Bros Ltd. in Great Britain. These labels were attached to the container lids of No Vac and SpotShot carpet cleaners of the company. They are 30 by 55 millimeters in size and have laminated outer layer for the...
- marketing notes. // Packaging Digest;Apr2004, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p24
Reports developments related to the labeling and packaging of household products in the U.S. as of April 2004. Composition of materials of the composite can for Colgate-Palmolive Co.'s Ajaxï¿½ cleanser; Adoption of new PVC shrinkable labels on Lehigh Valley Dairy Farm's Milk Chug line of...
- Rising tide for shrink-labeled cap. // Packaging Digest;Feb2006, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p36
The article reports on the launch of Tide with Febreze Freshness by Procter & Gamble in predecorated, sleeve-labeled caps that offer more billboard space for graphics. The company partnered with Multi-Color Corp. to develop the distinctive shrink-sleeve-decorated cap. A shrink-sleeve labels were...
- A Truly Glean Sweep. Royte, Elizabeth // O, The Oprah Magazine;May2012, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p80
The article offers suggestions on how one can keep one's home clean without compromising on health issues. As suggested, one should use an eco-friendly household cleaner to clean the house. It states that while comparing packaging, one should ignore unregulated claims like "natural" or...