TanQuid in negotiations
- Petroplus in credit talks with lenders. // Process Engineering;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p7
The article reports that oil refiner Petroplus Holdings AG is negotiating with its lenders, who had closed off its main lines of credit.
- Anger at squeeze on diesel credit. Semple, Jack; Wells, Liz // Motor Transport;7/10/2003, p3
Reports on the decision of British oil company Petroplus to tighten diesel credit terms. Potential implication of the decision of Petroplus and other companies; Reason given by oil companies for their decision to tighten diesel credit terms.
- Storage facility reactivated. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;7/16/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p7
The article informs that Detroit, Michigan-based company Waterfront Petroleum has restored operations at Mistersky Tank Storage Facility on June 20, 2007. Harry Warner, president and owner of the company, said that Mistersky site, shut down seven years ago, is a storage facility that moves fuels...
- The big chill. Hibbert, Lee // Professional Engineering;11/23/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p26
The article reports on the inadequate gas storage facilities of Great Britain. The country is now a net importer of gas, which comes ashore through pipelines or on large ships. So, if Britain has a very cold winter, demand for gas will go up, but there will be no means of storing it to meet the...
- Mangalore and Padur facilities expected to be ready by October. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;8/24/2015, p7
The article announces the opening of two new crude storage facilities at Mangalore and Padur in India by October 2015.
- Petroplus Keeps Refining, for Now. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;1/16/2012, p19
The article reports on the success of Petroplus Holding, a Switzerland-based oil refiner, to secure temporary credit facilities. The firm is also in negotiation with an unnamed third party to supply crude and feedstock for two of its refineries. The firm shut down three plants in December 2011...
- BP looks to sell UK refinery to Petroplus. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Mar2007, Issue 789, p11
The article reports on the decision of BP to sell its Coryton refinery in Sussex, England to Swiss refiner Petroplus Holdings. The refinery has a total value of 1.4 billion U.S. dollars. The sale includes the adjacent bulk terminal, BP's bitumin business and hydrocarbons. Also part of the sale...
- Vincent Miclet, CEO of the PetroPlus Overseas Oil Company, has Officially Announced Initial Exploratory Drilling in Gabo. // African Business News;3/10/2014, p37
The article reports on PetroPlus Holdings AG, which holds many oil and gas rights in Africa, particularly in Gabon where it has two licences, one of which will undergo initial exploratory drilling in 2014. The firm has been able to identify several hydrocarbon basins in which oil and gas...
- Gunvor wins bid to buy Petroplus refinery. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Apr2012, Issue 850, p8
The article reports on the scheduled acquisition by commodity trader Gunvor of Belgium-based refinery owned by bankrupt refiner Petroplus.