Cepsa and LBC to build phenol/acetone storage
- Cepsa Signs Agreement for Korean Aromatics JV. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;7/18/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 24, p13
The article reports on a memorandum of understanding signed by CompaÃ±ia EspaÃ±ola de PetrÃ³leos (Cepsa) and Hyundai Oilbank Co. for an aromatics joint venture at Seosan, Korea. The joint venture will take over an existing aromatics plant at Hyundai's refinery and construct a new aromatics...
- Hyundai Oilbank, Cepsa Form Aromatics Joint Venture. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/17/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 17, p18
The article provides information on a joint venture formed by Hyundai Oilbank Co. and CompaÃ±Ãa EspaÃ±ola de Petroleos to form a 50-50 aromatics production joint venture in Korea. The companies will build an aromatics complex in Daesan, Korea that will have capacity to produce 600,000...
- Morocco. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/30/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 44, p18
Focuses on the joint venture of Spain's Cepsa and Abu-Dhabi-based International Petroleum Investment Co., in Morocco. Terms of the deal.
- Elf ups Cepsa stake. // Chemical Week;2/8/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 5, p6
Reports that Elf Aquitaine SA has increased its stake in petroleum and petrochemicals manufacturer Cepsa of Spain. Acquisition of a tranche from Banco Central Hispano by Elf Aquitaine SA; Plans of the company to acquire additional tranche from investment fund SMM Company.
- Total opposes Cepsa bid. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;10/20/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2073, p7
Reports on the objection of stock market watchdog Total to the plan of Spanish bank Santander Central Hispano to increase its stake in Cepsa through investment firm Somaen Dos. Overview of the plan of the bank; Action taken by Total against the plan.
- Pipeline plans take shape. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/23/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 51, p14
This article reports on the ongoing negotiations for the gas sale and purchase agreements (SPA) on the proposed Galsi gas pipeline to Italy and the Medgaz pipe to Spain as of December 2005. The total capacity of the two pipelines is 16,000 million cubic meters a year (cm/y). On December 16,...
- EU CLEARS IPIC'S BUY OF CEPSA, DESPITE OVERLAPS. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;7/4/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 17, p15
The article reports on the approval by the European Commission of the proposed acquisition of a controlling stake in CompaÃ± EspaÃ±ola de PetrÃ³leos by International Petroleum Investment Co.
- Spanish CEPSA to Build Phenol/Acetone Plant in Shanghai. // China Chemical Reporter;9/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p7
The article reports on the plans of Spanish chemical firm CEPSA to construct a plant in Caojing, China for the production of 250 and 150 thousand tons of phenol and acetone, respectively.
- Cepsa to fully control linear alkyl benzene plant in Canada. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;7/27/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 20, p13
The article reports on an acquisition agreement entered by energy company CompaÃ±Ãa EspaÃ±ola de PetrÃ³leos SAU (Cepsa) with financial solutions provider Investissement QuÃ©bec for a linear alkyl benzene (LAB) plant located near Montreal, QuÃ©bec in 2015.