- Velox GmbH distributes for NuSil Technology. // Rubber World;Aug2006, Vol. 234 Issue 5, p6
The article offers news brief related to contract and licenses in the rubber industry. A manufacturer of silicone-based materials NuSil Technology Ltd. of Carpinteria, California has signed with Velox GmbH for the expansion of its European distribution network. The Alliance Tire Co. Ltd. and...
- SPECIALTIES. // Chemical Week;7/20/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 19, p25
This section offers news briefs related to the chemical industry. A partnership was formed by biopolymer firm NatureWorks with Avantium to examine the commercial potential of Avantium's class of biobased polymers. A joint development agreement was entered by battery developer ReVolt Technology...
- specialties. // Chemical Week;10/22/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 38, p31
Provides updates on several specialty chemical companies in the U.S., as of October 2003. Expansion of the custom medical adhesive systems and dissolvable films plant of Adhesives Research in Pennsylvania; Modernization of the research and development and production capacity of NuSil...
- NuSil unveils silicone ink, chemical line. Dawson, Brad // Rubber & Plastics News;5/16/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p7
The article reports that NuSil Technology Ltd. has introduced a line of specialty chemical materials to complement its silicone compounds for a variety of applications. The company also has added a fast-curing black ink to its line of silicone inks. The line of specialty chemicals, produced at...
- NuSil Increases Presence Abroad With Two New Distributors. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Apr2005, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p24
Reports on the expansion of distribution resources by NuSil Technology in Vignola, Italy and Tel Aviv, Israel in April 2005. Reason of the company for increasing its distributors; Information on the distributors launched by the company.
- Hit the Road, Joe. // Ski;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p48
Features the Travel Espresso Maker from Velox.
- COMPANY NEWS. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jun2012, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p14
This section offers coatings industry news briefs as of June 2012. It discusses the collaboration of Argex Mining Inc. with PPG Industries on the development of a titanium dioxide pigment. An announcement is made by NuSil Technology on the construction of seven buildings for the expansion of its...
- Supply Chain. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;4/30/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 64, p31
This section presents world news briefs related to the chemical industry. One Equity Partners has agreed to sell its 66 percent stake in French tank terminal company LBC to Australia's Challenger Infrastructure Fund. NuSil Technology has appointed Huntsman Quimica Brasil as its exclusive...
- Make sure you're on our Top 100 list! BEACHAM, WILL // ICIS Chemical Business;6/6/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 20, p5
The article offers information on the 2011 ICIS Top 100 Chemical Distributors list which will be published in the July 18, 2011 issue of the journal.