- NEW PROJECTS AND PERMANENT PLANT SHUTDOWNS. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/5/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 9, p29
A chart depicting new projects related to the chemical industry as well as permanent plant shut downs globally is presented.
- New Projects Recently Approved in China. // China Chemical Reporter;3/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p14
A chart is presented that lists new chemical plant construction projects approved in China as of March 16, 2006.
- NEW PROJECTS AND PERMANENT PLANT SHUTDOWNS REPORTED BY ICIS NEWS, APRIL 16-23, 2010. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/3/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 16, p40
A chart is presented that lists new chemical projects and permanent chemical plant shutdowns from April 16 to 23, 2010.
- NEW PROJECTS Summary. // Asian Chemical News;11/28/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 516, p18
A chart is presented that lists new chemical plant projects by Asian chemical companies as of November 2005, including National Petrochemical Co., Chinese Petroleum Corp., Fertilizer and Chemicals Travancore and Marun Petrochemical.
- NEW PROJECTS REPORTED BY ICIS 9-15 APRIL 2007. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/16/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 62, p27
A chart is presented that lists the chemical plant projects reported by "ICIS Chemical Business," including the hydrogen plant of Air Products in Louisiana and the low density polyethylene plant of Borealis in Stenungsung, Sweden.
- NEW PROJECTS REPORTED IN ICIS CHEMICAL BUSINESS 6-12 FEBRUARY 2006. Gordon, Michael // ICIS Chemical Business;2/13/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p33
A table is presented that provides data on the plant projects of chemical companies from February 6 to 12, 2006 including Centocor, Jilin Fuel Alcohol Co. and Lonza.
- NEW PROJECTS REPORTED IN ICIS CHEMICAL BUSINESS 13-19 FEBRUARY 2006. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/20/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p28
A chart is presented that lists new chemical plant projects between February 13 and 19, 2006.
- NEW PROJECTS REPORTED BY ICIS NEWS. JULY 15-21, 2009. // ICIS Chemical Business;7/27/2009, Vol. 276 Issue 3, p40
A chart is presented that lists new projects launched by companies including Lanzhou Petrochemical Co. Ltd., Wacker Dymatic Silicones Shunde Co. Ltd. and Yanbu National Petrochemical Co.
- NEW PROJECTS AND PERMANENT PLANT SHUTDOWNS: AUGUST 30-SEPTEMBER 6,2010. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/13/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 8, p25
The article presents a chart which lists the companies starting new projects and closing manufacturing plants permanently which includes Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Alok Industries Ltd. and Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Co.