- Cracker: Scepticism despite progress. // Asian Chemical News;6/6/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 493, p21
Reports on the skepticism over JG Summit Petrochemical cracker project in Batangas, Philippines as of June 2005. Reason behind the skepticism; Purpose of the project; Opinion of Wilfredo Paras, executive vice-president of JG Summit, on the cracker project.
- JG Summit cracker plan gets approval. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;6/5/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 22, p26
Reports on the Philippine Board of Investments' approval of JG Summit's petrochemical complex in the province of Batangas. Company's license agreement with Union Carbide to use Unipol process technology; Other petrochemicals developments in the Philippines.
- Himont in deal to supply PP technology to the Philippines. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;6/22/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 24, p20
Reports on Himont Inc.'s reaching of a preliminary agreement to supply technology for what could be the Philippines' first polyolefins plants, to be built by J.G. Summit Petrochemical. Raw materials to be supplied by Himont; Plant location; Capacity; Financial incentives offered by the...
- Asia in brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;08/24/98, Vol. 254 Issue 8, p37
Reports on news briefs about the chemical industry in Asia as of August 24, 1998. Plan by JG Summit to sell stake in JG Summit Petrochemical; Losses by Indian Petrochemical Co. Ltd. for first quarter of 1998.
- Two Major Projects in Shenma Startup. // China Chemical Reporter;7/26/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p12
Reports on the construction projects of China Shenma Group Co. Ltd. in China. Capacity of the plants; Projected sales revenue; Total project investment.
- JG hopes to break ground mid-05. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;10/11/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 464, p21
States that JG Summit Petrochemical Corp. is expecting to commence its cracker project in Batangas City, Philippines by mid-2005. Decision of the company to cease the operations of its polyethylene plant; Move of the Philippine National Oil Co. to find contractors for a cracker project in the...
- GLOBAL ROUNDUP. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;3/7/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 481, p4
Presents updates on chemical industry in Asia from February 28-March 3, 2005. Number of people killed from the blast at the Tianyin Chemical plant in Jiangsu province, China; Contract to be issued by JG Summit for its naphtha cracker project; Net profit of the National Petrochemical Co. in 2004.
- Untitled. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/22/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 15, p1
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry. The Australian government warned travelers about presence of methanol in wine prepared in Indonesia. An increase of 10% has been observed in the share price of Praxair Inc. and Japan's Marubeni Corp. has sold its 17.72% stake in...
- Phil petchems 'forced to lower op rates.' // Asian Chemical News;4/14/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 397, p8
Reports on the intention of JG Summit Petrochemicals company to start the operations of its polyethylene and polypropylene (PP) plants in 2003. Reasons that forced JG to make its chemical plants operational; Production target of the plants; Capacity utilization plan of Petrocorp for its PP plant.