Huntsman looks to China for textiles
- Polymer Division of Ciba sold out. // Colourage;Jan2001, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p81
Reports on Ciba Specialty Chemicals' decision to sell its Performance Polymers Division to a company established by Morgan Grenfell Private Equity Ltd.
- Ciba publishes global corporate report. // Colourage;Feb99, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p48
Reports on textile chemical producer CIBA Specialty Chemicals' publication of its Global Corporate EHS Report which includes environmental, health and safety data.
- Ciba Opens in China... // Chemical Week;11/21/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 43/44, p35
Deals with the textile chemicals plant opened by Ciba Specialty Chemicals in Guangzhou, China.
- Symyx inks combinatorial chemistry deal with Ciba. Fairley, Peter // Chemical Week;4/29/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 16, p15
Looks at the research collaboration between two Santa Clara, California-based chemical companies, Ciba Specialty Chemicals and Symyx. What the agreement can provide; Comments from Abul Iqbal of Ciba; Other plans of Symyx.
- Ciba forms second China venture. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;7/15/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 26, p20
Presents information on the contract signed by the Ciba Specialty Chemicals company to form its second joint venture in China with Xiangtan Chemicals and Pigments company. Stake to be owned by Ciba; Background of the joint venture.
- Ciba buys out IDI in pigment specialties. // Colourage;Jan2000, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p89
Reports that Ciba Specialty Chemicals Corp. and Mafatlal Group have dissolved their joint venture Pigment Specialties India in 1999.
- Wrap-up. // Chemical Week;8/13/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 31, p15
Announces reorganization plans of some chemical companies. Selling of Ciba Specialty Chemical's American depository receipts (ADR) in the United States; Amoco company's polypropylene expansion at Chocolate Bayou, Texas.
- Ciba to Expand Its Global HALS Operations. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;09/18/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 12, p7
Focuses on the capital investment of Ciba Specialty Chemicals for the capacity expansions for hindered amine light stabilizers (HALS) at its plants in Pontecchio Marconi, Italy. Factors contributing to the increasing demand for light stabilizers.
- Ciba launches U.S. DPP pigments plant. // Plastics Technology;Oct97, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p55
Reports that Ciba Specialty Chemcials of the United States is opening its first plant for the manufacture of diketo pyrrolo pyrrol (DPP). Factors that led to the demand for DPP products of Ciba.