Job, seeks suitable candidate
- REGIONAL SURVEY. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/19/2009, Vol. 276 Issue 14, p11
The article present the results of an industrial survey conducted on the growth prospects of the chemical industry in North Africa. Undertaken by the global consultancy firm Accenture, this regional survey predicts that North Africa could imitate the growth of its petrochemical industry similar...
- Accounting Survey. // LP/Gas;Dec2003, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p4
Presents a result of the survey conducted during the 2003 Annual Propane Marketing and Operations Forum held on September in the U.S. Preparation for an annual budget forecast; Comparison of the budget forecast to the actual performance; Usage of accounting information in the management of...
- Taiwan Invests in Large Ethylene Plants. // China Chemical Reporter;10/6/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p7
Reports on Taiwan Petrochemical Industry Association's survey of the petrochemical industry in China. Total investment of the association for light oil or naphtha cracking plants and mid-stream and downstream facilities; Locations for evaluation; Plans of the association to establish a joint...
- Job Market To Test Employee Loyalty. Robinson, Karyn-Siobhan // HR Magazine;May2004, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p34
Focuses on a survey conducted by outsourcing company Accenture and statements from other job market experts, about employee loyalty. Percentage of U.S. workers who plan to leave their job; Primary reason of the respondents for their plan to resign; Indication of the numbers of job applicants...
- Uneasy Lies the Head. Pomeroy, Ann // HR Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the business concerns of CEO according to a survey conducted by researchers from Accenture. Total number of senior executives interviewed by the researchers; Importance of recruiting and retaining skilled staff to CEO; Findings of the survey.
- 'Not World-Class.'. Anselmo, Joseph C. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/20/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 22, p145
The article discusses problems in program management in the aerospace and defense (A&D) industry. A 2011 A&D survey by Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) found that most companies rated their program management effectiveness as "average" or worse. According to Damien Lasou of consulting company...
- Big Four disparity on attitude to gay employees. // Accountancy;Feb2008, Vol. 141 Issue 1374, p53
The article presents the results of the 2008 Workplace Equality Index, which showcases the top 100 employers for gay people in Great Britain. The index showcases employer good policy and practice on sexual orientation equality in the workplace. The top 3 employers are International Business...
- Retirement scheme. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;5/19/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 402, p9
Reports on the voluntary retirement scheme introduced by Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Limited. Purpose of the scheme; Employees who could avail of the retirement.
- ACCENTURE ADDS JOBS. // Accountancy Ireland;Oct2013, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p85
The article reports on the plan of management consulting firm Accenture to add 140 jobs to its workforce in Ireland, announced in 2013.