- Fuller's Earnings Beat Estimates On Price Increases, Cost Controls. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;4/4/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the profits posted by U.S.-based H.B. Fuller Co. in the fiscal first quarter of 2007. H.B. Fuller reported net income for its fiscal first-quarter, ended March 3, up 36%, to $20.8 million (34 cts/share), on sales up 5.6%, to $351.8 million. Operating profits rose 38%, to...
- 5-MINUTE AMERICAS WATCH. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/2/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 60, p7
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. chemical industry. Water and air cleaning firm Calgon Carbon expects to return to profit in 2007 despite posting an operating loss in the fourth quarter of 2006. Price increases were a key component of HB Fuller's 44% net profit increase to...
- H.B. Fuller Company SWOT Analysis. // H.B. Fuller SWOT Analysis;Apr2013, p1
A business analysis of H.B. Fuller Co. which offers adhesives and specialty chemical products, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include broad product portfolio. Weaknesses include lack of scale diminishing its...
- H.B. Fuller announces expansion into India. // Paintindia;Nov2010, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p124
The article announces the expansion of H. B. Fuller in the Indian adhesives market in 2010.
- H. B. Fuller Company SWOT Analysis. // H.B. Fuller SWOT Analysis;Feb2013, p1
A business analysis of H. B. Fuller Co., a manufacturer and marketer of adhesives and specialty chemical products, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include presence in diverse markets. Its weakness is its...
- Major restructuring at H.B. Fuller. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Oct/Nov98, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p10
Reports on H.B. Fuller Co.'s plans to restructure its worldwide operations. Review of the company's adhesive-manufacturing business; Sales office to be consolidated; Specialty chemicals produced by the company.
- H.B. Fuller to close five plants. // European Coatings Journal;Jul/Aug2012, Issue 7/8, p7
The article reports on the plan of H.B. Fuller Co. to make organizational changes to support its growth and profitability strategy in India, Middle East and Europe.
- Dot adhesive meets fire safety regs. // Converter;Mar2014, p23
The article offers brief information on Neschen' film solvoprint easy dot 100 adhesive.
- Bostik acquires business from H.B. Fuller. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Feb99, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p12
Reports that Massachusetts-based Bostik Inc.'s Construction and Distribution Division has acquired the hand-held glue-gun line and glue-stick manufacturing business of Minnesota-based H.B. Fuller Co. Plan to transfer the production of Clear Bond and Best Bond glues sticks to Bostik's facility.