PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
- Jobs and People. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/2/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 22, p30
Reports on career developments of executives in the chemical industry as of June 2, 2003. Assumption of additional responsibilities of president of chemicals operations of Michael R. Imbriani, executive vice president of PQ Corp.; Promotion of Andrea Huels to director of marketing at Imerys...
- People on the move. // European Chemical News;4/11/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2142, p23
Presents an update on executive appointments in the chemical industry as of April 2005. Valerie Smits at Dow Corning; Tom Vestli at Dynea Europe; Jonathan Wright at Solutia.
- WHO'S MOVING WHERE? // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/21/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 20, p34
The article announces several career developments involving some chemical industry executives including Robert Wedinger at Chemtura, Wolfgang Blume at the Deutscher Verband der Riechstoffhersteller and Erin Carr at the Adhesive and Sealant Council.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;2/13/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on executive appointments in the chemical industry as of February 2006 including Jerome Adams at Tronox and Kobi Levy at Frutarom.
- People on the move. // European Chemical News;7/18/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2156, p30
Presents an update on executive appointments in the chemical industry as of July 2005. Marc Nuchelmans at Solvay Chemicals; Eugene Jezek at Frutarom; Peter Steiert at BASF Coatings.
- ON THE MOVE. // Products Finishing;Feb2013, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p11
The article offers news briefs related to chemical industry including Cleaning Technologies Group LLC has appointed Helene M. Buse as its chief financial officer (CFO), launch of a Chinese website located at enthone.cn by Ethone Inc. and appointment of Martin Awe Industrial & Life Sciences (ILS).
- New President for ExxonMobil Chemical. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;7/14/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 23, p12
Anticipates the appointment of Michael J. Dolan as president of ExxonMobil Chemical Co. and vice president of Exxon Mobil Corp. on September 1, 2004. Position held by Dolan at ExxonMobil Refining & Supply; Person who will be succeeded by Dolan; Professional background of Dolan.
- People on the move. // European Chemical News;8/1/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2158, p30
Presents an update on the appointment of several executives in the chemical industry as of August 2005. Coleman Bailey at Terra Nitrogen; Andrew Ritchie at Total Petrochemicals UK; Paul Jennings at Octel.
- Ebrahimi-Asl takes on NPC. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/13/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p15
The article reports on the appointment of Asghar Ebrahimi-Asl as managing director of National Petrochemical Co. (NPC) based in Iran. The appointee has served as governor of two provinces in the country and worked on the South Pars phase 4-5 development project with Pars Oil & Gas Co. at the Oil...