Here's the Rub
- SEA CHANGES The New Wave of Cruise Ships. Burt, Bernard // Spa Management;Sep2006, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p20
The article focuses on spa services aboard top cruise ships. Steiner Leisure Ltd. operates spas and salons on more than 100 ships and recruits and trains therapists who sign on for eight months contract at sea. Spa services include spa facilities that are included in spa packages, personal...
- Steiner to Manage Cruise-Boat Spa. // Massage Magazine;Oct2006, Issue 125, p42
The article reports that Steiner Leisure Ltd., the spa-service provider and education company that owns massage schools in the U.S., will manage the spa and fitness facilities of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.'s Freedom of the Seas luxury cruise ship. The ship's spa will feature treatment rooms, a...
- Upgrade on ship facilities. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;4/12/2004, Issue 1713, p12
New features for Arcadia will include a greater number of balconies than any other Great Britain product. Around 68% of cabins have balconies, a further 20% are outside cabins with just 12% of capacity being inside rooms. The ship will also have more dining options, including a gourmet...
- Cruise Ships Tempt Passengers to Stay
Aboard With New Amenities. Stapen, Candyce H. // World & I;Nov2004, Vol. 19 Issue 11, pN.PAG
Presents information on the amenities of cruise ships used to attract passengers. Workshops offered; Forms of entertainment featured; Description of the shipboard spas in several cruise ships.
- Emerald Princess. Archer, Jane // Travel Weekly (UK);7/27/2007 TW Cruise, p14
This article presents the features of the cruise ship Emerald Princess. The ship holds 3,110 passengers based on double occupancy, 3,782 when full. There are three main restaurants on the ship. In addition, the ship provides the Lotus Spa that offers a full menu of treatments. The ship offers a...
- Countdown to QM2. Prior, Louise // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/17/2003, Issue 2590, p33
Announces the scheduled launch of QM2 luxury cruise vessel six weeks from November 17, 2003 in Southampton, England . Instructions received on how the guests should dress in the by-invitation-only party of the QM2 launch; Decision to be made on chauffeur requirements; Number of travel agents...
- The Best Cabin for your dollar on 64 ships. Wilkinson, Brook // Conde Nast Traveler;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p136
Describes the cabins of several cruise ships. Carnival Cruise Lines; Celebrity Cruises; Clipper Cruise Line; Crystal Serenity; Cunard Line; Prinsedam; Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Landing the Best Deal at Sea. W.P. // Conde Nast Traveler;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p137
Offers advice when booking cabin accommodations in cruise ships. Benefit of online research and purchasing through a cruise specialist; Choice of ship; Clarification of what are included in cruise accommodations to be purchased; Timing of reservations.
- Ship ahoy! Lee, Elyssa // InStyle;Jul2004, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p167
Focuses on a dinner party on cruise ship Quen Mary 2.