- CYCLING RIDES HIGH. Stringer, Judy // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/25/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p13
The article features the bicycle industry in Ohio. It mentioned that Scott Cowan has opened his first Century Cycles store in Medina, Ohio in 1992 with a 50 bicycles on the show room floor and average one bike sale a month. Cowan states that as time goes by with the advertising and influence of...
- TI Cycles: New Product Strategy (A). Dixit, Mukund R; Jain, Abhinandan K // Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers;Jan-Mar2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p113
Reviews TI Cycles of India's performance, developments in domestic bicycles market, competition and competitiveness in domestic and international markets and the company's role in developing the Specials category of bicycles. Company background; Organization of TI cycles; Discussion on the...
- 2005 SPECIALIZED S-WORKS. // BMX Plus;Sep2004, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p44
Highlights the 2005 S-Works BMX bicycles from Specialized. Features of the bicycles; Results of the product testing; Interior frame of the S-Works; Design highlights; Functionality; Reaction of riders who have tried the S-Works.
- FREE AGENT AMBUSH 24. // BMX Plus;Sep2004, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p48
Highlights the Ambush 24 BMX bicycle from Free Agent. Features of the Ambush; Functionality; Power; Price of the bicycle; Material composition.
- Indian company on a roll. // Dealernews;Mar1995, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the six-month profit posted by India-based Bajaj Auto, manufacturer of motorcycle, scooter, mopeds and three-wheeled rickshaws. Chetak scooter as the most popular model.
- Bajaj Auto To More Than Double Pulsar Rs200 Production. // FRPT- Automobile Snapshot;6/21/2015, p1
The article reports that Bajaj Auto is increasing the monthly production of its Pulsar RS200 motorcycle model to 4,000 units from June to August 2015.
- BAJAJ READY QUADRICYCLE. // Car India;May2013, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p23
The article offers a preview of the Bajaj RE-60 automobile from Bajaj Auto Ltd.
- LEAN AND CLEAN. // Australian Motorcycle News;8/3/2011, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p60
The article presents information on motorcycle production at Bajaj Auto Ltd. which has three factories in India having its main assembly plant at Chakan, in Pune.
- Quality vs. quantity. Cote, Alan // Bicycling;Apr98, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p26
Presents information about the bicycle manufacturing industry. Number of bicycles sold in the United States and the world each year; Number of those bicycles sold by mass merchants; Average price for a bike at a mass merchant.