- Optio May Opt To Sell Division. J. R. C. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/2/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p3
The article reports that Optio Software Inc. is planning to sell its healthcare software business. When the plan was announced by Optio and it retained financial advisor Healthcare Growth Partners LLC, stock price of the company went up. In the fiscal year ending January 31, 2007, corporate...
- IN THE MARKETS. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;9/28/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p0004
The article discusses how Medallion Financial Corp. was able to turn around and reported second quarter earnings of 33 U.S. cents a share after reporting a loss that could have driven its single-digit stock price down to microscopic levels. The company is regulated as an investment company and...
- Circuit Board Company Sees Stock, Sales Surge. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;2/16/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the increase in the share price of Santa Ana, California-based TTM Technologies in 2003. Market value of the company in early 2004; Major clients of the company; Financial performance in 2002 and 2003; Products offered by TTM Technologies.
- Playing to strengths. Gerrard, Neil // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p29
The article focuses on the increase in share price of Vibroplant following its shift from general to specialist plant hire. The company posted a 10.4% increase in revenues from ï¿½ 90 million to ï¿½ 99.4 million. Profits are rose by 17.7% from ï¿½ 10.2 million to ï¿½ 12 million. The...
- Evergreen Solar Rises on Expansion. Martin, Scott // Red Herring;4/7/2008, p3
The article reports on the increase in the shares of Evergreen Solar after announcing its plan to increase capacity at its Devens, Massachusetts facility. The company's shares increased by 3.74 percent in mid-day trading. Meanwhile, for the year ended December 31, 2007, the company reported a...
- InterDigital shares up on rising revenues, better net income. // RCR Wireless News;8/18/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p20
Reports on the profits posted by InterDigital Communications Corp. for the second quarter of 2003. Revenue of the firm; Net income; Share price.
- NCR Shares Up After Earnings Guidance. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;1/11/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 8, p6
The author reports that the stock prices at NCR Corp. increased in January 2008 after the company announced that it expects to earn more in 2007 than originally anticipated. Areas within the organization which are being credited with contributing to the increase in company earnings are...
- Lots of life left in Sasol. de Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;8/9/2004, p10
Focuses on the financial performance of petroleum company Sasol Ltd. in South Africa. Increase in share price; Corporate profit; Investments.
- Halladale to dip into SE offices . // Estates Gazette;7/12/2003, Issue 328, p43
Presents information on the financial situation of retail specialist Halladale in Great Britain as of July 2003. Increase in full-year pretax profit; Rise in net asset value per share; Share price growth.