- Optio May Opt To Sell Division. J. R. C. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/2/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p3
The article reports that Optio Software Inc. is planning to sell its healthcare software business. When the plan was announced by Optio and it retained financial advisor Healthcare Growth Partners LLC, stock price of the company went up. In the fiscal year ending January 31, 2007, corporate...
- IN THE MARKETS. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;9/28/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p0004
The article discusses how Medallion Financial Corp. was able to turn around and reported second quarter earnings of 33 U.S. cents a share after reporting a loss that could have driven its single-digit stock price down to microscopic levels. The company is regulated as an investment company and...
- Circuit Board Company Sees Stock, Sales Surge. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;2/16/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the increase in the share price of Santa Ana, California-based TTM Technologies in 2003. Market value of the company in early 2004; Major clients of the company; Financial performance in 2002 and 2003; Products offered by TTM Technologies.
- InterDigital shares up on rising revenues, better net income. // RCR Wireless News;8/18/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p20
Reports on the profits posted by InterDigital Communications Corp. for the second quarter of 2003. Revenue of the firm; Net income; Share price.
- Growing pains. Hawkins, Nigel // Utility Week;5/2/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p22
Reports on the performance of the telecommunication firm Centrica. Setbacks suffered by the company; Share price as of May 2003; Growth of its operating profit.
- Aetna earned $1.98 a share. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/25/2014, pA02
Aetna earned $1.98 a share ex items, up 32% vs. a year earlier and crushing Q1 estimates by 48 cents. Revenue rose 47% to $13.97 bil, slightly above forecasts.
- Audible Sales Rise, Loss Falls. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/23/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the increase in sales of Audible Inc. in the fourth quarter of 2003. Net income; Decline in net loss of the company; Factors contributing to the improved financial condition of the business; Stock price of Audible.
- Lots of life left in Sasol. de Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;8/9/2004, p10
Focuses on the financial performance of petroleum company Sasol Ltd. in South Africa. Increase in share price; Corporate profit; Investments.
- Playing to strengths. Gerrard, Neil // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p29
The article focuses on the increase in share price of Vibroplant following its shift from general to specialist plant hire. The company posted a 10.4% increase in revenues from ï¿½ 90 million to ï¿½ 99.4 million. Profits are rose by 17.7% from ï¿½ 10.2 million to ï¿½ 12 million. The...