Dutton's Growth in 2006 Driven by Accomplished Frontlist
- Cobb Dicta. // Time;1/7/1924, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p28
The article announces that E. P. Dutton & Co. will published selected editorials made by the late Frank I. Cobb in a book form.
- Front Cover. // Old Huntsman & Other Poems;1918, preceding p1
The logo of the company E.P. Dutton & Co. Inc. is presented.
- The Family Grows. // American Artist;Nov1963, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the expansion of Billboard Publishing Company of New York, including its acquisition of Watson-Guptill Publications, and publication of the magazines "American Artist," "High Fidelity," and Amusement Business."
- The Solid Gold Textbook. // Education Digest;Oct1962, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p29
This article presents information on book publishing industry in the U.S. There are many changes resulting from the rapid growth and economic ferment in book publishing since the 1950's. During the past seven years, dollar sales have more than doubled and leading publishers predict sales will...
- Axel Springer's profit up. Meza, Ed // Daily Variety;8/15/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 30, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of Axel Springer AG, a publishing company in Germany. The publisher's net income soared in the first half of 2008 due largely to the sale of its 12% stake in pan-European broadcasting group ProSiebenSat.1. Benefiting from a rapid increase in...
- Untitled. // America;12/6/1913, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p212
The article evaluates several 1914 calendars from including the Madonna Calendars from E. P. Dutton & Co., the Blessed Sacrament Calendar from the Sentinel Press, and the Catholic Calendar from the Mount Carmel Guild.
- Financial News. // Book Publishing Report;07/24/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p7
Presents several articles of the finances of publishing companies in the United States. Details on the publishing revenues of Time Inc.; Information on the net income of Time Warner; Percentage of revenue increase of the education and professional publishing at the McGraw-Hill companies; Net...
- Financial News. // Book Publishing Report;08/14/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p5
Reports the increase in revenues of book publishers in the United States. Includes Golden Books, Meridith Corp. and Nebraska Book Co.; Comparison of financial performance between 1999 and 2000; Factors attributing to the increase in revenues of the publishers.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;11/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p8
Reports on financial performance of publishing companies as of November 4, 2002. Financial performance of Meredith Corp. for the first quarter of its fiscal year 2003; Third quarter revenues of Harlequin; Efforts of Audible Inc. to avoid delisting from the Nasdaq.