- Leadership Changes at For-Profit Postsecondary Operators. // Educational Marketer;4/2/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p6
The article announces that Robert Dowdell was named non-executive chairman Career Education Corp.
- First class coach. Kennett, Miranda // Management Today;May2003, p86
Presents a solution to the problem related to a demand from senior official for being more strategic for promotion. It often comes as quite a shock to people who have always focused on doing the job in hand and been rewarded for doing so to discover that they are suddenly required to become...
- A Whole-Person Analysis Is Critical to Finding the Right Talent. Crandell, Stu // Journal for Quality & Participation;Jul2015, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p9
The article focuses on the factors that determine leadership and talents leading to the hiring or promotion of individuals. Topics discussed include the search for competent and experienced individuals, link between traits and leadership, and the impacts of an individual's drivers regarding...
- Champion of Character: Vance Allen. Doel, Kevin // TK...Topeka's Business Magazine;Summer2010, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p32
The article profiles Vance Allen, member of the Patriot Guard Riders (PGR) in Topeka, Kansas, a diverse collection of motorcycle riders advocating fallen heroes and protect grieving families from protestors. Allen said that the group respect people who risk their lives for the freedom and...
- WAR OF THE WORLDS: A VIDEO SCRAPBOOK. Bond, Jeff // Cinefantastique;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 37 Issue 6/7, p92
The article reviews the television program "War of the Worlds: A Video Scrapbook," starring Robert Dowdell, released on DVD format.
- Buzzell Selected. // Education Week;4/16/1986, Vol. 5 Issue 30, p10
Career development involving Charles H. Buzzell, a former U.S. Department of Education official is presented. Buzzell was appointed as the new executive director for the American Vocational Association. He served as a state director of vocational education in Massachusetts for four years. He...
- The Transition to High-Tech Management. Hipwell, M. Cynthia // Industrial Physicist;Aug2000, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p24
Focuses on the promotions of executives from individual contributor to high-technology management in Minnesota. Importance of employee reaction to new management to their adjustment; Circumstances leading to the entrapment of the manager; Need to focus on highest impact management activities.
- People going places. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Feb97, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p18
Presents information on managerial promotions made in the adhesive industry in the United States. Naming of Charles `Chip' Bisignaro as manager of Fluoropolymers for Elf Atochem North American Incorporated; Promotion of Michael D. Bozich as national accounts/international sales manager with...
- PEOPLE. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/29/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p10
Reports on the promotion of executives in Chicago, Illinois as of April 2002. Bruce Fairchild to managing director of Indian Lakes Resort; Philip J. Isom to executive vice-president of Hilco Capital L.P.; Jim Nash to national sales director of Weber Marking Systems Inc.