Revenue Flat, Enrollment Growth Slows at Corinthian Colleges in '06
- 10. CORINTHIAN COLLEGES INC. Womack, Brian // Orange County Business Journal;10/24/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p35
Provides basic information on the financial performance of Corinthian Colleges Inc., a Santa Ana, California-based operator of for-profit colleges. Market value; Annual sales through June 30, 2005; Net income.
- Corinthian Looks to Grow After Two-Year Slump. Lee, Jessica C. // Orange County Business Journal;4/16/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the recovery of Corinthian Colleges Inc. from its financial crisis in Santa Ana, California. The company regained ground in the later part of 2006. Its share are up about four percent with recent market value of 1.2 billion. According to Citigroup analyst Paul Beland, the...
- Life, liberty and the pursuit of casinos. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/12/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the financial performance of National Indian Gaming Commission in Washington D.C. The Gaming Commission show that through the end of June 2006, there were 391 operations in the U.S. with revenues totaling $22,629,575,000 doubling the $10.9 billion amount the industry took...
- Wheeling and dealing. // Finweek;5/11/2006, p61
The article reports on the progress in the corporate empowerment activity in South Africa. Balancing the value with the cost of implementing empowerment remains an issue for shareholders. Management responsibility is to ensure that empowerment becomes a value exchange. Empowerment continues to...
- Corinthian Colleges Tumbles on Outlook. // Orange County Business Journal;5/2/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p6
Reports that shares of Corinthian Colleges Inc. of Santa Ana, California, declined in the last week of April 2005. U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's announcement that it is looking into the company's 2004 financial report.
- UTEK Corporation. Flaherty, Robert J. // Equities Special Situations;Mar2006, Issue 524, p2
Presents information on the financial performance of UTEK Corp. in the first quarter of 2006. Amount of its stakeholder's equity; Information on the company's book value per share; Trends in the revenues and operating income posted by the firm from 2002 to 2005.
- Silver: streak: Information overload keeps Rye company on growth track. Rozycki, Bob // Westchester County Business Journal;10/23/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 43, p1
The article focuses on the business performance of Mobius Management Systems Inc., a leading provider of software solutions in Rye, New York. The company's total revenues for the 2006 fiscal year increased to $89.2 million from $77.7 million in fiscal year 2005. Its net income for the 2006...
- Boeing Network & Space Systems Reports 4 Percent Growth. // Satellite News;4/30/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p4
The article reports on the growth in the revenues posted by Boeing. It is reported that the space revenues of the firm increased 4 percent to $2.9 billion in the first quarter of 2007 on increased sales of satellites and ground-based missile defense programs. In addition, operating margin for...
- Nash Finch Profits Slide as Retail Sales Fall Sharply. Springer, Jon // SN: Supermarket News;5/1/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 18, p8
The article reports on the drop in the profits of Nash Finch in Minneapolis, Minnesota during its fiscal first quarter in 2006. Earnings fell as compared to the same period a year ago. Costs associated with the integration of the two warehouses acquired a year ago from Roundy's also contributed...