TITLE

The Jackrabbit Factor

AUTHOR(S)
Householder, Leslie
PUB. DATE
October 2006
SOURCE
Personal Excellence Essentials;Oct2006, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p3
SOURCE TYPE
Periodical
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article talks about achieving success. People often imitate successful people in order to get the same results. It is important that people should not be limited to doing what successful people did but also learn to think like them. Simply doing what they did will not help much because people have different life experiences. Goals and objectives should be set first before striving to achieve success.
ACCESSION #
22714035

 

Related Articles

  • What Drives Your Desire? WILSON, ROBERT // California Job Journal;5/24/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 1186, p9 

    The article discusses the importance of triggering desire to motivate a person in attaining his goal. Desire is described as a powerful motivator that can transform itself into ambition if developed from within. It notes that most successful people in business, sports and politics have put...

  • Make your goals into more than just wishes. Leverich, Joseph // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/22/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p10 

    Provides information on how to make wishes into goals. Important elements of goals that make it different from wishes; Relevance of writing a goal; Areas that a power goal achiever works on.

  • Drop Your Bucket Right Where You Are! Varnum, Keith // Going Bonkers;Summer2009, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p66 

    The article offers pieces of advice for finding opportunities that may exist within one's reach. The author presents the idea that one's goals or dreams might have been always close at hand. He believes that the cause of one's blindness to nearby opportunities is the biased idea on what form the...

  • First and 10. Lauer, Charles S. // Modern Healthcare;7/30/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p36 

    The article offers tips on achieving one's goals or ambitions. One approach is to use anger in a positive way to get results. Of course, one have to have a vision of what he or she wants in life. For that, one need to know himself or herself which takes some thought, some introspection. The...

  • Smart Planning. Vermeeren, Douglas // Personal Excellence Essentials;Jun2008, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p9 

    The article presents tips on how people can plan for their future. It notes that people can only attain success by setting a plan and a commitment to follow it. It adds that details in the goal plans do not rely on what can be listed on paper but on what can be created in the mind. The...

  • STUDYING THE PERSPECTIVES OF CLOUD COMPUTING - AN INNOVATIVE TREND IN PHARMA INDUSTRY WITH SPECIAL CONTEST OF ANTIMALARIAL MARKET SEGMENT OF INDIA. Saxena, Sumit // Researchers World: Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce;Jul2013, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p78 

    This piece of research is an interdisciplinary approach of study where the concept of Cloud Computing and the Pharma industry especially Antimalarial Market-Segment of India is considered for study. Major objectives framed is to find the potential Problems of Pharma Industry (AMSI) , to study...

  • Define yourself. Wiesner, Pat // ColoradoBiz;Apr2004, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p11 

    Explores the importance of setting goals in order to succeed. Stories of successful persons; Definition of self in terms of a vision; Role models.

  • Larry Winget: On the two tools critical for success in all areas of life. Winget, Larry // Senior Market Advisor;Jun2011, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p29 

    The article considers writing one's goals as a key to success. The author notes that only about 3% of people have written down goals for their lives and that most studies revealed that the 3% who have written their goals have achieved more than the rest of the 97% who have not done the exercise....

  • Empowerment Chapter 3 (of 10)--The Quest for a Worth Ideal. Shenker, Michael // Emergence: Complexity & Organization;2008, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p115 

    The article relates that author's experience of discussing his vision to a man, who advised him to upgrade his goals to what Earl Nightingale, cofounder of the Nightingale-Conant Corp., calls a worthy ideal in his definition of success. The author notes that worthy is defined as having some...

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of THE LIBRARY OF VIRGINIA

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics