Setting an RFID Paradigm
- RFID Integrators are Looking to the Long Term. // Microwave Journal;Oct2005, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p47
Focuses on the objective of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) vendors to include full integration of RFID with end-users business systems. Models for RFID verticals and applications; Solutions that use RFID to collect information; Applications development and systems integration used for the...
- fall protection equipment. Schultz, Bill // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Nov2006, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p45
The article focuses on the increasing use of radio frequency identification systems (RFID). The RFID technology is being adopted as a significant tool in the fall protection industry. The reason behind its success is that it offers solutions for the improvement of individual safety behaviors and...
- Introduction. // World & I;Nov2004, Vol. 19 Issue 11, pN.PAG
Introduces a series of articles regarding homeland security strategy, including radio frequency identification chips.
- Act now. Coode, Barbara G. // Frontline Solutions;Nov2003, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p6
Argues for the need to implement radio frequency identification technology (RFID) to businesses in the U.S. Highlights of Frontline's International Supply Chain Week Conference and Expo; Launching of an effort to calculate and quantify the advantages of RFID; Vendors' offering RFID starter kits.
- SOURCES OF INFORMATION. Boss, Richard W. // Library Technology Reports;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p54
Presents a directory of North American manufacturers and distributors of radio frequency identification systems for libraries. Bibliotheca Inc.; Birchard Co.; Demco Inc.; ID Systems; Libramation; Optical Solutions; 3M Library Systems.
- High street shops are eager to adopt RFID electronic tagging. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;10/10/2002, p18
Focuses on the issue of radio frequency identification (RFID) tagging during the annual Retail Automation Conference in Great Britain. Importance of RFID in the retail sector; Advantage of using technology in the business; Improvement of the store inventory levels.
- Standard response. Burnell, John // Frontline Solutions;Jul2001, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p8
Discusses the issue of the proposed Global Tag (GTAG) standard for radio frequency identification (RFID). Goal of GTAG; Applications covered by the GTAG standard; Effect of GTAG on RFID strategy; Importance of GTAG for companies.
- Radio Waves. Hudson, Bruce // Supply Management;9/18/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p26
Comments on the issues concerning the use of radio frequency identification (RFID) by business enterprises in Great Britain. Effect on the use of RFID on the privacy of consumers; Reason for the use of RFID; Disadvantages on the use of RFID.
- Speak out! Poduch, Tom // Frontline Solutions;Sep2001, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p10
Presents results of a survey on large-scale enterprise implementations of radio frequency identification technology. Reasons for deploying and not deploying RFID technology; Alternatives to RFID.