So What Does Your CEO Think?
- Artful Logistics. Armbruster, William // Traffic World;11/15/2004, Vol. 268 Issue 46, p21
Discusses the logistics challenges faced by vice-president Leroy Pettyjohn of the Memphis-based Mallory Alexander International Logistics when transporting art works for domestic and international exhibits. Need by Pettyjohn to ensure security, secure permission for art couriers and address the...
- Mallory Consolidates in Chicago. // Traffic World;8/28/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 35, p32
The article reports that Mallory Alexander International Logistics has consolidated its operations in Illinois by building an office and warehouse complex in Bensenville. The location was designed to handle surface freight and air cargo and will also offer international transportation services...
- Cotton exports shrink. Armbruster, William // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);2/19/2007, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p26
The article focuses on the demand for cotton exports from the U.S. According to Bill May of the American Cotton Shippers Association, sales in the marketing year that began on August 1, 2006 are down approximately 50 percent because of lower Chinese demand. Logistics provider Mallory Alexander,...
- Old Dominion announces alliance with Mallory Alexander. // American Journal of Transportation;10/19/2015, Issue 613, p16
The article reports on the 2015 alliance between Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. and Mallory Alexander Logistics, LCC that aims to enhance the former's ocean-forwarding offering.
- Mallory Scoops Up Quast. // Traffic World;7/4/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 27, p18
Reports on acquisition of Quast & Co. by Mallory Alexander International Logistics company in the U.S. Implication for the acquisition of Quast & Co.; Nature on the business of Mallory Alexander.
- Tennessee: a trade and logistics hub. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);5/2/2005, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p48
Discusses factors that make Tennessee an ideal choice for businesses looking to base in or expand their operations into the South. Location; Transportation base; Tax status; Information on several companies based in Tennessee, including Mallory Alexander International Logistics. INSET:...
- Mallory Alexander provides reliable, quality service. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);5/2/2005, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p52
Provides information on Mallory Alexander International Logistics, a global logistics company in Memphis, Tennessee. Factors that contribute to the success of the company; Services offered by the company, including the shipment of electronic equipment around the world; Customers of the company.
- Mallory Alexander Opens Office in New York. // World Trade: WT100;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on the partnership between Mallory Alexander International Logistics and London, England-based Charles Kendall Freight to open a new office in Inwood, New York in support of a plan to expand its third-party logistics operations.
- American Building Control Announces Shift in Strategic Focus. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p21
Announces the American Building Control Inc.'s strategic focus in providing centralized, integrated security solutions for the corporate, government, and institutional markets. Plan of the company to divest its retail consumer products division, Security and More, and its industrial distribution...