Exclusive Singapore Development Gets Security Video to Guard Construction Site
- Now You See Itï¿½. Richards, Meg // Retail Traffic;Mar2006, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p57
The article discusses the slowness of commercial real estate developers in adopting non-invasive and digital surveillance technologies into the security systems of shopping malls in the U.S. Key issues examined include the key features of high-technology surveillance systems, their pros and cons...
- Credit Sharp Images. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2003, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p46
Focuses on the advantages of electronic video surveillance systems for boosting security in financial institutions. Case example of how the robbery at the South Jersey Federal Credit Union was immediately solved; Range of video systems that produce sharp images.
- Intelligent Video. Dunn, Robert // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2003, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p52
Describes the features of various electronic video surveillance technology used in security systems. Inclusion of facial recognition software which analyzes facial features called nodal points; Characteristics of behavior-recognition programs.
- NEW HD VERSION OF TRUE VIRTUAL MATRIX. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p104
The article features the Endura Information Processing (IP) Video Surveillance System from Pelco Inc. by Schneider Electric.
- Special issue on video surveillance research in industry and academia. Hai Tao; Sawhney, Harpreet Singh // Machine Vision & Applications;Dec2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5/6, p277
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on research issues in video surveillance and another on several key aspects in intelligent video surveillance systems.
- The 'Do It Yourself' Trend. Marier, Keven // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2013, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p42
The article discusses various innovations in the surveillance industry.
- MONITORING. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov97, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p120
Provides information on electronic monitoring systems used at most business and government facilities. Burglar alarms; Percentage of organizations that use a contract firm for some or all of their electronic security monitoring needs; Types of equipment that security buyers most often purchase;...
- Taking Advantage of Remote Video. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2000, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p46
Features remote video surveillance systems for security applications in the United States. Appeal of remote monitoring; Effectiveness in enhancing security of business enterprises; Product offerings from companies; Innovations in remote video surveillance.
- Five Minute Tech Quiz. Pollack, Roy // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2014, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p97
A quiz concerning security systems is presented.