Security Solution to Protect Schools
- Johnson Controls Upgrades CardkeyÂ® P2000. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 39 Issue 3/4, p50
Introduces Cardkey P2000 security management system from Johnson Controls Inc. Features of the system; Product support; Advantages of the system.
- On-site Team Sets Integrated Automation, Security Goal. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2001, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p49
Reports the move of Johnson Controls to establish an on-site team to improve its building automation system in Calgary, Canada. Installation of Cardkey security system; Provision of improved tenant comfort; Replacement of existing building security system.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Crain's Detroit Business;04/09/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p34
Reports on developments related to business enterprises in Detroit, Michigan for the week of April 9, 2001. Advice of Berkshire Advisors for the overhaul of the Detroit Public Schools; Lawsuit of Midtown Cafe owner Bruce Cameron against Edward Fuller for his refusal to renew his lease; Purchase...
- A clean approach. // American School & University;Dec2003, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p52
Reports on the implementation of a lifestyle program-management approach designed by Johnson Controls for Mounds View Public Schools district in Minnesota. Problem faced by the district with air quality; Advantages of the program to the district.
- Johnson Controls Wins Airport Contract. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/8/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p9
Reports on the contract awarded by Kent County Board of Aeronautics of Michigan to Johnson Controls Inc. for security system upgrades at Gerald R. Ford International Airport. Overview of the contract; Information on the project; Details of the proposed security system.
- UL-listed central monitoring station. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov98, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p34
Focuses on Johnson Controls' acquisition of an Underwriters Laboratories Standard 827 for its Facility Response Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Part of the firm's Customer Success Center; Ability of the facility response center to provide fire and security monitoring along with heating and...
- Technology Expo. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2009, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p50
Information about the Technology Expo of Johnson Controls Inc. held in October 2009 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is presented. The event aimed to demonstrate how the company could provide an integrated security system. It featured seven scenarios that visitors explored in a circuitous route and...
- PROJECTS in the News. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2011, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p106
The article offers brief information on several surveillance systems including Avigilon HD Surveillance System from Avigilon Corp., SightLogix outdoor video system from SightLogix and integrated security systems from Johnson Controls Inc.
- Trusted Advisor. Stepanek, Laura // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2009, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p44
The article profiles Johnson Controls Inc., the sixth largest security systems integrator in the U.S. and is considered as the Fortune 100 company in the country. The company, which was based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, started in the building controls industry in 1884. It has formally entered the...