Business as Usual?
- Fine-Tuned Fitness. Klotz-Young, Heather // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2014, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p48
The article offers a corporate profile of Pennsylvania-based security solutions company Unlimited Technology Inc. (UTI), which has been named the journal's 2014 Systems Integrator of the Year. An overview of UTI is provided which specializes in infrastructure projects and has established a...
- Largest alarm systems companies in the Tucson area. // Inside Tucson Business;7/9/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p12
Presents a chart depicting the alarm systems companies in Tucson, Arizona. Address of the companies; Number of licensed personnel; Services available.
- Las Vegas security system firms. // Las Vegas Business Press;06/21/99, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p29
Lists the top security system firms in Las Vegas, Nevada, ranked by number of local employees. Includes American Protective Services Inc.; Total Safety Inc.; Alarmco Inc.
- Security systems companies. Oken; Webster, Doreen // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/22/99, Issue 322541, p16
Lists the top ten security systems companies in California's Central San Joaquin Valley, as ranked by number of local full-time employees. In-house services offered; Local gross revenues; Notable clients.
- Largest security systems companies. Dant, Jennifer // San Diego Business Journal;1997 Book of Lists, Vol. 17 Issue 53, p84
Presents a listing of the largest security systems companies in San Diego, California, ranked by their 1995 local sales revenue. Names of the companies; Specialty services offered.
- SECURITY SYSTEMS. // Franchising World;Oct2008 Supplement, p155
A directory for security systems providers is presented.
- Largest security guard companies. Smith, Nevada // San Diego Business Journal;1/27/97, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p18
Presents a list of the largest security guard companies in San Diego, California, ranked by average hours billed per week for a three-month period.
- INSIDER NEWS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2000, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p68
Reports global developments concerning security system providers. Details on the adoption of he FaceIt technology of Visionics Corp. by the General Services Administration's Smart Access Common ID Card program; Joint venture between Motorola Inc. and Bopack Systems; Factors influencing the...
- Genesis Sells 5,000th System. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2003, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p32
Reports on the success of the Genesis Security Systems Inc. after selling the serial number 5,000 of Software House's 800 security system to DSTI company in Maryland. Commitment on customer service and building long-term client relationship; Company affiliates; Contact information.