Carlyle Closes Ninth High Yield Fund
- Carlyle Closes Ninth High Yield Fund. // High Yield Report;10/2/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p1
The article reports on the closing of the ninth U.S. high yield fund, Carlyle High Yield Partners IX by U.S.-based global private equity firm Carlyle Group. Structured as a traditional collateralized debt obligation, 90 % will be invested in first-lien bank loans, and 10 % will be put into high...
- Heady Times For The High- Yield Market. Rozens, Aleksandrs // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/9/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 38, p1
The article reports on the implications of junk bond issuance to cope up business enterprises' bankruptcy in the U.S. Kingman Penniman, chief investment officer of Montpelier, Vermont-based KDP Assets Management, stated that the outsize returns of high-yield debt market has gained the 19 billion...
- Carlyle closes eighth CLO -- CHYP VIII. Stein, Gabrielle // Asset Securitization Report;8/7/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p11
The article reports on the new fund by the Carlyle Group LP known as the Carlyle High Yield Partners VIII. The $525 million fund utilizes a traditional collateralized loan obligation (CLO) structure. It will invest a minimum of 95 percent of its assets in bank loans with a maximum of 5 percent...
- High Yield: The New Wellspring. Hamerman, Joshua // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/12/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p17
The article reports on the convenience and cost-effectiveness offered by the bond market for junk-rated companies in the U.S. According to Thomson Reuters, around 74 billion dollars or 51% of the 146.4 billion secured by companies through the sale of high-yield securities were used to repay bank...
- HIGH YIELD FUND PERFORMANCE. // High Yield Report;5/3/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p6
Presents information on the performance of high yield funds through April 28, 2004.
- HYR Master Index Moves in BPs. // High Yield Report;5/31/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p1
Presents a graph on the "High-Yield Report" Master Index moves in base points.
- The Not So Lovely Month of May. Husband, Sarah // High Yield Report;5/31/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p2
Comments on the decrease in the Merrill Lynch High Yield Master Index during May 2004.
- Gainers & Losers: Calpine/ONO. J.B. // High Yield Report;5/31/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p7
Discusses the high-yield bond gainers and losers in the U.S., compiled as of May 26, 2004.
- HIGH YIELD GAINERS & LOSERS. // High Yield Report;5/31/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p7
Provides information on the high-yield bond gainers and losers in the U.S., compiled as of May 26, 2004.