- Annual review an essential part of financial planning. Coan, Paul // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/13/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p29
Presents guidelines for reviewing a family's net worth and financial plan. Review of insurance section of the financial plan; Funding of college education of children; Retirement planning; Estate planning.
- Resolve to become better stewards. Lenahan, Paul // Our Sunday Visitor;2/7/2010, Vol. 98 Issue 41, p15
The article presents an answer to a question about ways of planning and managing one's finances in 2010.
- PEP TALK. Robinson, Tennille H. // Black Enterprise;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p87
The article presents answers related to tracking one's personal finance to improve credit and become financial responsible.
- Getting from Plan A to Plan B. Brokamp, Robert // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/5/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p13
The article presents the author's advice on replanning one's personal finances, as per the economic environment, which he refers to as Plan B.
- Organize your financial life. // All You;7/23/2010, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p140
The article offers tips on financial management such as handling seasonal bills, signing up for automatic bills payment and keeping a record of finances.
- MAKE MONEY IN 2010. // Money;Dec2009, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p68
The article introduces a section on how to make money in 2010 with action plans for investments, savings, credit, job, and home.
- Finance is personal. Perrotta, Noreen // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;Sep2012, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the topic of individualized personal finance and the importance of customizing investment and financial advice to suit personal characteristics such as income, credit score, and age.
- LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES. I SURE HAVE. Matters, Craig // Money;Jun2011, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p6
An introduction is presented to articles published in this issue including "Fix Your Five Biggest Money Mistakes," a section of articles on health and personal finance, and an article on financial aspects of adult children caring for older parents.
- reader quick poll. // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;Jun2013, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p3
The article presents statistics based on a reader poll as of 2013 on the average amount of money lost due to personal financial mismanagement, with a focus on the majority percentage of survey respondents who reported losses of more than 20,000 U.S. dollars.
- Your money questions answered. Torabi, MONEY EXPERT Farnoosh // All You;9/20/2013, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p111
The article presents questions and answers related to personal finance including factors to consider before financing a car, considerations for an early mortgage payoff and reasons for charging rent to young-adult children.