- PLANTS AND PROJECTS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/1/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 15, p26
The article offers news briefs related to plants and projects across the globe related to the petrochemical industry including one about the need of investments to mitigate pressures on existing infrastructure facilities in the Middle East, another about German specialty chemical company...
- Megaprojects will take time. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/19/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p7
The article informs that the construction of bigger petrochemicals plants in Gulf states to diversify its economy and for creating new jobs will take time.
- Getting to the route. // European Chemical News;Sep2003 Supplement, p19
Presents information on the approach used by petrochemical producer Lyondell for its logistics operations to strengthen its supply chain management function in Europe, as of September 2003. Expected advantages of the start-up of the company's propylene oxidestyrene monomer manufacturing plant...
- Plock Plans New Petrochemical Complex. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;10/7/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 37, p20
Reports that Petrochemia Plock is planning a petrochemical complex next to its existing facilities at Plock in central Poland. Details on the planned complex; Financing plan for the project; Sales and profit of the company in 1998.
- Gail to start study on No2 C2. // Asian Chemical News;9/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 416, p21
Reports on the plan of Gail India to commission a feasibility study into a gas cracker facility in Madhya Pradesh, India, as of September 2003. Details of the cracker project; Concerns regarding the feasibility study; Brief background on the company.
- Daya Bay Vigorously Develops Large-scale Petrochemical and Fine Chemical Projects. // China Chemical Reporter;7/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p14
The article reports on the plan of Daya Bay to develop its petrochemical industry and quicken the building of world-class petrochemical base in China in 2010. In Daya Bay, a chemical industrial park with a planned area of 15 square kilometers and a petrochemical park with a planned area of 50...
- Reliance board backs Jamnagar bid. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/5/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 56, p28
The article reports on the decision of the board of Reliance Industries to approve an integrated cracker and petrochemical complex at Jamnagar in Gujarat state, India. The author said that the complex is set to produce 2 million tons per year of ethylene, propylene and other downstream commodity...
- Malaysia is wise to halt cracker building. Richardson, John // ICIS Chemical Business;4/16/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 62, p18
The article analyzes the petrochemical industry in southeast Asia. It is forecasted that there are one or two new ethylene plants to be established in Singapore and Indonesia. According to the author, Malaysia, another big player in petrochemicals in southeast Asia, is going about its business...
- PETROCHEMICALS INDUSTRY IS FEELING THE PINCH. // Process Engineering;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 91 Issue 4, p57
In this article, the author discusses significant toll of the economic downturn on petrochemical plant activity in Great Britain.